Ganpati Bappa Morya!

keith_correa

2 men at the front pounding huge drums. Followed by 4 guys with snare drums at waist height held with bands around their neck. Following them, a cart on which a guy sits with a full drum kit pounding skin. Bringing up the rear, another cart with a 10 feet Ganesha idol with a guy next to the cart clanging cymbals rythmically.
They are going to the beach to immerse the Ganesha idol and on their way there they stop every 100 feet, play a tune and move along. Currently they have stopped right below my apartment on the street and are playing a tune and the sound is WONDERFUL. Tight bass and crisp highs. Live bliss!

Ganpati Bappa Morya!

2 men at the front pounding huge drums. Followed by 4 guys with snare drums at waist height held with bands around their neck. Following them, a cart on which a guy sits with a full drum kit pounding skin. Bringing up the rear, another cart with a 10 feet Ganesha idol with a guy next to the cart clanging cymbals rythmically.
They are going to the beach to immerse the Ganesha idol and on their way there they stop every 100 feet, play a tune and move along. Currently they have stopped right below my apartment on the street and are playing a tune and the sound is WONDERFUL. Tight bass and crisp highs. Live bliss!

Ganpati Bappa Morya!

I also prefer that kind of music during visarjan

Just 30 mins back there was one which passed by my house with 1 full truck dedicated to a DJ and loads of speakers. Bass could be felt when the damn thing was almost quarter a km away. BUt it was damn boomy.
The live thing is much more enjoyable

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back