Garrard 301 - New plinth

You have shown us Real Professionalism. Yes I know you are real great at making plinths and sound speaker cabinet boxes. Keep uploading, thanks Shafic bhai.

Great artisanship - the plinths look classic. And love those old South Indian album covers in the background! You seem to like romantic duets.

Great artisanship - the plinths look classic. And love those old South Indian album covers in the background! You seem to like romantic duets.

Thanks Sachin.
There is an interesting story behind that poster ( super hit Tamil movie Anbe Vaa), which I would like to share here.

Fifteen days back one of my friends posted a pic of a new movie poster in a whatsapp group which he took from a car while traveling. My attention was drawn to the adjacent poster which was captured partially. My favourite old movie Anbe Vaa ( starring MGR and Saroja Devi).

I could make out the printer's name (Kandasamy arts center) in the corner. I searched on the net and luckily got his no. I told him I am calling from Bombay and requested him for two posters. He not only agreed but also refused to accept any money. Only he said I would have to pick them up from his office, which is in Coimbatore.

On my request, my friend travelled 50 kms to pick it up and couriered it to me inspite of his busy schedule ( He is a professor ).

I wanted a poster to showcase my new Garrard 301 plinth. Although I have many other posters, this was more desirable to me. It is a simple inexpensive poster. But it gives me a lot of joy.

Thanks for your observation. I always appreciate your different perspective.

Have a wonderful new year.

Last edited:
great work sir !

2 great tables side by side is amazing to see and am sure great to listen to as well !

The lamp on the side is nice too !

Thanks Sachin.
There is an interesting story behind that poster ( super hit Tamil movie Anbe Vaa), which I would like to share here.

Fifteen days back one of my friends posted a pic of a new movie poster in a whatsapp group which he took from a car while traveling. My attention was drawn to the adjacent poster which was captured partially. My favourite old movie Anbe Vaa ( starring MGR and Saroja Devi).

I could make out the printer's name (Kandasamy arts center) in the corner. I searched on the net and luckily got his no. I told him I am calling from Bombay and requested him for two posters. He not only agreed but also refused to accept any money. Only he said I would have to pick them up from his office, which is in Coimbatore.

On my request, my friend travelled 50 kms to pick it up and couriered it to me inspite of his busy schedule ( He is a professor ).

I wanted a poster to showcase my new Garrard 301 plinth. Although I have many other posters, this was more desirable to me. It is a simple inexpensive poster. But it gives me a lot of joy.

Thanks for your observation. I always appreciate your different perspective.

Have a wonderful new year.

@shafic, thanks for sharing the background story. It is a testimony to your passion! And your pal’s friendship too.

Thanks for the wishes. HNY to you too.

What a concept Shafic bhai ? New year 2021, with new ideas of the cake on the red platter. Thank we all enjoyed. God bless. Keep uploading such new ideas.

What a concept Shafic bhai ? New year 2021, with new ideas of the cake on the red platter. Thank we all enjoyed. God bless. Keep uploading such new ideas.

Thank you for your kind words sir.
Couple of new projects in the pipeline.
Will post soon.
Regards

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back