Girlie pics = distraction!

avidyarthy

Being noting .... with interest, the 'above' in the Sponsor section of late ...

C'mon HiFiVision ........ its leading to distractions and doubts! My wifey thought I was going through one of the many 'such' sites in broad daylight and made a face! Only when she closed in did she find it was the 'ole hifi site' I was browsing ... :p

C'mon HiFiVision ........ its leading to distractions and doubts! My wifey thought I was going through one of the many 'such' sites in broad daylight and made a face! Only when she closed in did she find it was the 'ole hifi site' I was browsing ... :p

aahhhahh haaahaaaha

:) :) sometimes a guy appears in his "undies" aka "jetty"

My 2 cents.... why don't you guys use chrome or firefox and install the 'AdBlock' plugin. It's the easiest way to get rid of such dangerous ads !! And don't worry 'AdBlock' just blocks the nonsense ads, not the actual content ;-) So all the sites for pleasure will work as it is, just there will not be any extra window popping up and inviting to have an intimate chat ;-)

However, HiFiVision may loose some of its revenue !!!!

Itz not an dangerous adv. itz from reputed "park avenue"...Jetty Ads bring more revenue only for google and HFV.

We are not kids to buy that brands by seeing that advt. Park avenue should understand that:p:p

My 2 cents.... why don't you guys use chrome or firefox and install the 'AdBlock' plugin. It's the easiest way to get rid of such dangerous ads !! And don't worry 'AdBlock' just blocks the nonsense ads, not the actual content ;-) So all the sites for pleasure will work as it is, just there will not be any extra window popping up and inviting to have an intimate chat ;-)

So that's why I can't see the ad. I have installed Adblock. Great tool.

No, thats not the reason .......... its timing!

The site keeps on alloting time slots for the ads in the Sponsor section. The one I am talking about is everything to do with women's undergarments and lingerie .......

Now ... now ... how many of us gets those .... me thinks, most of the women-folk pick it up themselves ... I may be wrong ... an MCP myself :p. Many here might ... could lovingly pick them up and present them to their sweet-hearts!

With hardly any following of the opposite sex in here .... a bad place to advertise those, IMHO. Again, I may be wrong!

No, thats not the reason .......... its timing!

The site keeps on alloting time slots for the ads in the Sponsor section. The one I am talking about is everything to do with women's undergarments and lingerie .......

Now ... now ... how many of us gets those .... me thinks, most of the women-folk pick it up themselves ... I may be wrong ... an MCP myself :p. Many here might ... could lovingly pick them up and present them to their sweet-hearts!

With hardly any following of the opposite sex in here .... a bad place to advertise those, IMHO. Again, I may be wrong!

Sometimes, these ads are placed by google according to your browsing history/patterns. So, my question is.. What have you been upto?

Sometimes, these ads are placed by google according to your browsing history/patterns. So, my question is.. What have you been upto?

If you were browsing in any of the online fabrics shop like Jabong etc who sells all then the adv will appear, since it falls under category "clothing".

Regards

Dunno ...... its not showing up since I reported ... :)
Pics ... ads of course, women in under-garments, lingerie, bikini stuff etc etc. in the Sponsor section, both on the left and right of the web-page.

Avidyarthy, what is your secret? How come I see only boring ads of Yamaha and Denon? Give me your secret, please??? :):)

Cheers

Pics ... ads of course, women in under-garments, lingerie, bikini stuff etc etc. in the Sponsor section, both on the left and right of the web-page.

AVD has told the secret of his regular browsing sites....:p

Just browse in google for words like "lingrie" "underwear" " undergarments"... within minutes you will be getting all the blocks of ad.space such kind of ad's.

:rolleyes: Are you sure your wife is not shooping online for her garments. I just googled zivarne.com and the result is a page full of online Lingerie shops ....:eek:

There is also one lingerie ad by timesofindia that am worried about while browing at work.

Gobble\Srini: This is not about Google being smart, I have browsed for audio and automobile parts but I swear I never browsed for lingerie ever :D.

Mods: surely there must be a way to control what Ads get displayed.

Its again on right now ..... some zivarne.com ..... damn!.

I think these are not the one approved by HiFi. But I would surely check if your browser and/or the O/s itself compromised

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back