Give me a good option for HTS

rajeshrane

Dear all,

I am living in Mumbai and not having a great knowledge of AV Technology but I love to watch Movies and listen music with good quality. I am having Aiwa music player (CD), Onida DVD Recorder, WD Media player and recently I have purchased Panasonic 32" TH-L32-X10 LCD Television. I want home theater system within budget of 20K. Please help me and suggest a good options for home theater system within my avaible resources or by changing upto some extent.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Last edited:
If you can stretch your budget to 22k you can get Onkyo 3200. Its really a great home theatre when compare to other brands..... You can also check yamaha yht195... in any ezone they can give you for same 22 k but compare to this yamaha model you can go for onkyo which is more powerful then yamaha. But the only disadvantage is it comes with passive subwoofer

Spirovious, Sskarthicks and Yogesh Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions. I have got bit confused between Philips and Onkyo with quality and cost factors. I would definately like to go for Onkyo for it's quality but not having that much budget. Please give me more buying outlets options other than ezone and croma in Mumbai.

Back