good 2.1 audio system for office for 25k

anm

I am thinking of adding a decent sound system to my workspace. it is approx 7x7 room.
A subwoofer is also required - no space constraint. now only decent active system I can think of is a bose companion 5. Is there anything better in that budget? Also clean clutterfree looks are very important. Cant have too many wires running around.
Speakers with stands not possible - they have to be placed on desk. maybe a few inches high stand is still possible. No diy as I am too lazy for that.

there seems no better alternative. the looks are also very good. The stands are very very nice - I wonder if other speakers can be raised to close ear level with small desktop stands like those in bose. Bose has a usb connection but some reviewer mentioned that it takes up lot of USB bandwidth.

Another interested product is from PSB - Alpha PS1 Powered Speaker - PSB Speakers
Will go for a demo. but doesn't seem to have the looks of the bose.

Also none of these seem to have an optical/ hdmi/ bluetooth connectivity so that I can free up some USB bandwidth. Bluetooth or wifi would be really nice as I can move around with my laptop without needing to connect/ disconnect.

Samson Resolv A5 or A6 should knock the socks out of the Bose Companion 5
You can add the Samson Resolv 120a if you still want a sub

Check Bose Companion 5,many FM will throw tantrum for this Brand.So go and audition it, you will be happy for sure:)

bose-companion-5.190988.jpg

For any 2.1 systems I would look for tone control as well. Generally almost all have bass control but I strongly feel there is a need to tune highs also to get balance on clarity.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back