Good bluetooth wireless neckband earphones

msankadi

Hi I recently purchased a realme dizo neckband...first time in my life using a neckband and I must say I am so enamored by the ease of use. At 1k I honestly find it sounds better than the jabra elite 75t tws I have.

I am looking to see if there are better neckband out there which I can upgrade to.

My use cases:
60% audiobooks
25% youtube videos
15% audio and other

Budget is up to 5k

Not exactly neckband but if you are looking for a wireless earphone, I can suggest Sony WI XB400. It's very portable and lightweight and both the ends have magnets and can be attached together - a great feature. I have been using it regularly since February 2020. Sound is clean and punchy. Battery backup is brilliant. I wear it daily for morning walk for approximately 45 minutes - battery lasts close to 3 week on a single charge even after almost 2 years.

Not exactly neckband but if you are looking for a wireless earphone, I can suggest Sony WI XB400. It's very portable and lightweight and both the ends have magnets and can be attached together - a great feature. I have been using it regularly since February 2020. Sound is clean and punchy. Battery backup is brilliant. I wear it daily for morning walk for approximately 45 minutes - battery lasts close to 3 week on a single charge even after almost 2 years.
Thanks yes saw it mentioned in some reviews but the extra bass doesn't necessarily serve my purpose, will check still. Does it connect disconnect automatically when we attach/detach the magnet?

How is the sound? Which model? I saw that they are going to release an encore m32 soon
Oppo M31. The sound is very neutral and precise. No excess bass and treble. The mids are clear and vocals are rounded - if i had to describe in audiophile terms.
And super comfortable. Only 1 limitation - battery life of 10 hours.
Sony has extra bass to make it more peppy.
M32 is due for release and so M31 is not available anymore.

Oppo M31. The sound is very neutral and precise. No excess bass and treble. The mids are clear and vocals are rounded - if i had to describe in audiophile terms.
And super comfortable.
Sony has extra bass to make it more peppy.
M32 is due for release and so M31 is not available anymore.
perfect will go for m32 then as a second pair to try ..i am really happy with dizo wireless but just want to hear the difference and see if there is a tangible improvement in sound at this price point

They have increased the battery life to 20 hours which was limited to 10 earlier and now made compromise in the sound i guess.
yes the battery life fast charging and the dual account switching are the upgrades + lower price

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back