Good deal on SAMSUNG HW-A67E/XL 510 W 5.1 Channel Soundbar

yes but rear speakers are just 1watt speaker or something which kind if sounding like mobile speakers.. as i mentioned earlier the bass along with the rear speaker is not reproduced through sub but through speakers jtsel
How is the output via Optical port? I don't have HDMI ARC in my TV, so I couldn't connect to ARC. I feel I have to keep the volume to 80 while watching content from Tata sky. Is optical as good as ARC output? Please check and confirm.

I dont have an optical cable to try this out..as far as i know optical is sufficient for dolby digital .. dts master audio or dolby true hd or atmos only require higher bandwidth which hdmi only can provide..any way this sound bar doesnt support dts ma or dolby true hd...so connecting via optical or hdmi doesnt matter

I dont have an optical cable to try this out..as far as i know optical is sufficient for dolby digital .. dts master audio or dolby true hd or atmos only require higher bandwidth which hdmi only can provide..any way this sound bar doesnt support dts ma or dolby true hd...so connecting via optical or hdmi doesnt matter
Thanks for your reply.
The Samsung engineer that visited my home had no knowledge of how this soundbar works. He connected some wires(power cords) randomly which did not help. The Subwoofer turned on but no sound coming out of it. Sound from the Soundbar was too low and I had to increase it to 80 which I believe is not right.
Please could you help/guide me with the set up. I have the same A67E model bought during Big Billion day sale and I am unsure how to set it up.

Which tv you are using
I have a Thomson TV, 2019 model and it does not have an ARC port. So I connected the Soundbar to TV using optical cable.The sound is very low. My TV produces better sounds when kept at low volumes, 20 or so but the Soundbar volume has to be kept at 80 to match TV sound.
Do we need to change any Audio settings in the TV?

Second issue is that the Subwoofer lights are blinking continuously but I think it should remain ready? Is there anything with Subwoofer setup that I am missing?

Also I wanted to know if the Tatsky and the Amazon fire TV stick can be directly connected to the HDMI port on the Soundbar?

Tata sky and firestick can be connected to soundar directly.

I feel there is something really wrong with your set up.. if you want to reset device and properly configure follow the steps

First reset the device by holding vol + and vol - together for 10seconds..then device will show initi...its will initialise again.

Then pair sub and satellites..for this..
Press up button in remote for 10seconds..it will show id set in display.

Then sub will be paired..once paired.. sub will show solid blue led lighting...

Ensure the satellites also paired .the rear reciever must show solid blue led. If not showing solid blue led you need to pair it separately...

In TV its better to change setting as passthrough .if we select that ,TV wont try to decode , instead it will just pass the processing to sounsbar which can do the job best.
If you can mention correct model of TV i can help you out by checking if any specific setting there to enable.

Attaching user manual for your perusal.
Also i have sent you in msg my personal number you can reach me in that.

My review.

Soundbar is very good.
Subwoofer is powerful keep in any corner of the room to experience cinematic sound.
Even at lower volumes dialogues are clear.
Soundbars cannot provide perfect front left and front right channel separation and this sound bar is also not an exception to that.

Rear speakers are just small speakers 1watt speakers volume of that speakers even at high volume is very very low..this is ruining surround experience to an extend....but wireless reciever for rear speaker is good and it can support upto 54watt ..replacing those cheap satellites wih any good book shelf speaker and configuring volume levele will give better surround experience.

DTS virtual X will increase the volume levels of all tracks and one problem i noticed is if we turn on dts virtual x dialogue volume levels are very very less .this makes it unusable for many contents.. Other sound modes available are. Standard , gaming ,adaptive,bass ,surround.... Out of these Gaming sound mode and adaptive seems to be perfect for our daily use.

Playing proper DTS content is actually a feast.. listened to couple of concerts encoded in eAc3 dts codec...felt very good ..

I have paired soundbar with Google home via bluetooth and streaming music via google home is also giving good quality.

Movies played from prime and disney+hotstar with proper 5.1output is giving good effects. If can properly install satellites then can experience surrround sound also..but front side channel separation will not be able to feel since everything is cramped inside a single bar.

I purchased for 21400 for that price this is the best soundbar with neutral sound profile.. even for 26k its worth purchasing

My review.

Soundbar is very good.
Subwoofer is powerful keep in any corner of the room to experience cinematic sound.
Even at lower volumes dialogues are clear.
Soundbars cannot provide perfect front left and front right channel separation and this sound bar is also not an exception to that.

Rear speakers are just small speakers 1watt speakers volume of that speakers even at high volume is very very low..this is ruining surround experience to an extend....but wireless reciever for rear speaker is good and it can support upto 54watt ..replacing those cheap satellites wih any good book shelf speaker and configuring volume levele will give better surround experience.

DTS virtual X is will increase the volume levels of all tracks and one problem i noticed is if we turn on dts virtual x dialogue volume levels are very very less .this makes it unusable for many contents.. Other sound modes available are. Standard , gaming ,adaptive,bass ,surround.... Out of these Gaming sound mode and adaptive seems to be perfect for our daily use.

Playing proper DTS content is actually a feast.. listened to couple of concerts encoded in eAc3 dts codec...felt very good ..

I have paired soundbar with Google home via bluetooth and streaming music via google home is also giving good quality.

Movies played from prime and disney+hotstar with proper 5.1output is giving good effects. If can properly install satellites can experience surrround sound also..but front side channel separation will not be able to feel since everything is cramped inside a single bar.

Whole product is made in Vietnam
I purchased for 21400 for that price this is the best soundbar with neutral sound profile.. even for 26k its worth purchasing

View attachment 61019

So I received the product yesterday and I really think it's the same as Samsung HT-A670
I've the following reasons to believe so:
  1. The MRP mentioned in the product is same as A670(Rs. 47990)
  2. The specifications match.
  3. The model number is almost identical.
    In 2021, Samsung released three A-series soundbars globally: A450, A550 and A650. In India they add 2 rear speakers(swa-8000s) to the A650 and renamed it as A670, which is exactly like A67E
Hence, I would say it's better to go for HT-A67E from flipkart and save about 7-10k. My assumption is HT-A67E is cheaper because it's available only online(flipkart specifically).

I got it for 23k(including bank discount)

If anyone has different information then kindly correct me.

Hi i have purchased . A 67E
I haven’t tried many sound bars but for my rooms it is the perfect fit . Bass is amazing , surround is amazing - Surround is good only for youtube . In OTA rear speakers are just for the effects and no voice .

But overall amazing speakers .

In flipkart, the price is again reduced to 22990 and after offer, can get it for 21490..but the same kind of specs model A670 is sold for 34k..could someone who uses A670 can provide review on it?

I also ordered this soundbar HW-A67E from Flipkart. The sound is decent enough and the only thing I noticed is the rear speakers do not work in standard sound mode(simply no sound) while they work in all other sound modes - Game, bass boost, surround, adaptive and DTS virtual x.

Basically I am able to adjust base and treble only in the standard mode so wanting to use standard mode with rear wireless speakers.

Can someone please confirm this behaviour - are the rear speakers disabled by default while in standard sound mode for this model(A67E)? Or this works in T670/A670 and happening only for A67E from Flipkart?
If you give 2.1 input, then the standard mode will give you 2.1 output which wont have any output from the rear speakers. If you give 5.1 input, then the rear speakers will produce decent sound. This info is provided in the manual, and I have personally verified as I recently got one

There is also a software update available for A67E in samsung site.

Has anyone noticed changes after the latest update from Samsung site. I am noticing difference between settings on Auto and Passthrough specially on Netflix 5.1 Looks like volume has gone down with pass-through now and setting audio output at Auto is giving better performance.

Hi i have purchased . A 67E
I haven’t tried many sound bars but for my rooms it is the perfect fit . Bass is amazing , surround is amazing - Surround is good only for youtube . In OTA rear speakers are just for the effects and no voice .

But overall amazing speakers .
Can u plz ... send the manufacturer details that mentioned in the cover ...??

Coz i have trust issues that Samsung official website doesn't have the information of a67e/xl nd flipkart is the only site that provides this product ...nd it shows it's(a67e) manufacturer details as it belongs to china ... while it shows a670 's manufacturer details as Vietnam based...

Are a67e is refurbished model or Chinese model or what ...??

Can anyone give me the clarification...??plzz ....

Back