Good deal on SAMSUNG HW-A67E/XL 510 W 5.1 Channel Soundbar

yes but rear speakers are just 1watt speaker or something which kind if sounding like mobile speakers.. as i mentioned earlier the bass along with the rear speaker is not reproduced through sub but through speakers itself in this soundbar.anyone els noted this issue ?
Bro, use it with Netflix 5.1 content and place rear speakers at your ear level for optimum performance.You will be amazed with the performance. I have seen Mowgli, when tiger roars in movie, it felt real with too loud sound from the rear speakers. Please note that, I kept volume around 35.
PS: In case of real 5.1 content it works only when needed amd it works well.
Do note one thing, if you are using it with TV and it supports pass through audio, enable it or else you will not get dolby digital/5.1 output

After reading good reviews even I got A67E from Flipkart.
I've connected it to HDMI ARC port of my Sony Bravia - works seamlessly with standard TV remote. Right now only Amazon Prime sends 5.1 to soundbar and it sound works really great on the soundbar. Even Rear Channels are great - need to keep Rear Channel level at 0 or less!
I've not updated the firmware as soundbar is working just fine without it.

I wish it had Center Channel Level control just like Rear Channel - that's the only thing I miss on this otherwise perfect soundbar. I might have to do some jugaad to muffle the Right/Left channels in comparison to Center channel.

None of the other apps that I've tried like Sony Liv/Zee 5/Hotstar/Discovery/Youtube from my TV output 5.1 channels. Is it the same on Amazon Fire Stick?

My review.

Soundbar is very good.
Subwoofer is powerful keep in any corner of the room to experience cinematic sound.
Even at lower volumes dialogues are clear.
Soundbars cannot provide perfect front left and front right channel separation and this sound bar is also not an exception to that.

Rear speakers are just small speakers 1watt speakers volume of that speakers even at high volume is very very low..this is ruining surround experience to an extend....but wireless reciever for rear speaker is good and it can support upto 54watt ..replacing those cheap satellites wih any good book shelf speaker and configuring volume levele will give better surround experience.

DTS virtual X is will increase the volume levels of all tracks and one problem i noticed is if we turn on dts virtual x dialogue volume levels are very very less .this makes it unusable for many contents.. Other sound modes available are. Standard , gaming ,adaptive,bass ,surround.... Out of these Gaming sound mode and adaptive seems to be perfect for our daily use.

Playing proper DTS content is actually a feast.. listened to couple of concerts encoded in eAc3 dts codec...felt very good ..

I have paired soundbar with Google home via bluetooth and streaming music via google home is also giving good quality.

Movies played from prime and disney+hotstar with proper 5.1output is giving good effects. If can properly install satellites can experience surrround sound also..but front side channel separation will not be able to feel since everything is cramped inside a single bar.

Whole product is made in Vietnam
I purchased for 21400 for that price this is the best soundbar with neutral sound profile.. even for 26k its worth purchasing
Can i get those concerts data..?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back