Good hindi rock songs which you like

To complete the threadjack :) here are some more musicians I love:

1) Steve Vai: his earliest works with the band Alcatrazz was like a whiff of fresh air in a sea of late 70s stale rock. Look for the track Wire and Wood. His guitar pieces are out of this world (for the time, circa 1982). Among his later works, Tender Surrender stands out for its flamboyance, flow and coquettishness. The best live album I have heard is his Alive In An Ultra World. The only let down is when he attempts to sing.

2) Eric Johnson: a master with a different sensibility. Unlike Vai, he camn actually sing.

3) Steve Morse: the way he squeezes in chromatic harmonies in what are predominantly jazz tunes is very, very charming. His technical virtuosity is non pareil.

4) Vinnie Moore: master neo-classicist. His rendition of George Harrison's While My Guitar Gently Weeps will make you weep. His arpeggios in As Time Slips By is relentless and the yardstick by which this technique ought to be measured.

More ramblings to follow...

3) There's one number of Fuzon (the Pak Sufi rock band) that I really like but can't recall the title. The video is shot in 40s/50s style black and white. Very nice storyline too (the video, I mean). The piano solo on this song is outstanding, as is the guitar solo. The warm and fuzzy tone of the piano sounds like a real acoustic piano (which it could be), and instantly transports you to gentler times that the video tries to depict.

i didn't like any other song from 'fuzon' except their flagship song when it debuted years back. jumped to buy the cassette, but was disappointed by other songs except the following (still sometimes rings beautifully in my ears :) ) :

Fuzon ~ Aankhon ke sagar - YouTube

another song, by KK. a very good song, but not sure if it comes under 'rock' as understood by many of us:

KK - Aap Ki Dua - YouTube

a rabbi shergill songs from his 1st album. has nice, 'nostalgic' kind of vibes:

Rabbi Shergill - Gill Te Guitar - YouTube

and does anyone remember this? :rolleyes:

Paisa - Agosh | Full HD | 1080p - YouTube

Yeah, Lars Ulrich is a wonder. The track One is the best example of his virtuosity.

And James Hetfield doesn't sing - he growls his way through songs :)

i agree :)

Yeah, Lars Ulrich is a wonder. The track One is the best example of his virtuosity.

And James Hetfield doesn't sing - he growls his way through songs :)

You a guitarist by any chance?lol yeah hetfield growls thru songs but guess that's his signature style! Lars n hetfield are one helluva trash head duo!but find them too sobre sounding these days!stopped listenin to them after 'reload'!.

Coming back to hindi rock! Retro hit 'dum maro dum!' Is quite an psychedelic number!typical flower era anthem!.junoon's dosti was quite my fav track during my school days!

You a guitarist by any chance?lol yeah hetfield growls thru songs but guess that's his signature style! Lars n hetfield are one helluva trash head duo!but find them too sobre sounding these days!stopped listenin to them after 'reload'!.

Me guitarist? Not by a long stretch. I know just enough to know what a bad player I am, but luckily more than enough to appreciate the good ones. It's certainly my favourite musical instrument in both its acoustic and electric avatars.

My one of the best rock song is "Rock on - title track" from Farhan akhtar movie "ROCKON" and "saada hq" from movie rockstar..the lyrics of these songs are awesome.

Subha Hone Na De from Desi Boyz, Chammak Challo (club mix version) from Raone.

Strings all the way for Indi/Paki Rock ......

Na Jaane Kayon - STRINGS (OST Spider Man)

Strings - Na jaane kyon - YouTube

DOOR - STRINGS ( I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE this song. please do listen)

Door Se Koi Aaye... - YouTube

DOOR - STRINGS (Coke Studio Version feat Ustaad Gullu)

Durr, Strings & Ustaad Gullu, Coke Studio Pakistan, Season 1 - YouTube

Zinda Hun - STRINGS (OST Zinda)

Strings feat Sunjay Dutt & John Abraham - Zinda Hoon (HQ) - YouTube

Zinda Hun - STRINGS (Coke Studio Version) Better

Zinda, Strings, Coke Studio Pakistan, Season 1 - YouTube

Here are few good *Indian Rock Albums ( HindiSongs)

1. Agnee- 'Agnee', 'Aalaap 2012 movie'.

2.Advaita-'Grounded in space','The Sailent Sea'. (Few Hindi Songs)

3. Dhunn-'Dhunn'.

4.Euphoria-'Dhoom','Phir Dhoom','Gully','Mehfuz','Redhoom'.

5.Fuzon- 'Saagar', ' Journey'

6.Indian Ocean-'Desert Rain','Jhini','Black Friday','Kandisa'

7.Kiran Ahluwalia -'Wonder dust'

8.Mohith Chauhan-'Fitoor'

9..OM-'Om'

10..Prayaag-'Chapter 1','Udaan'

11.Silk Route-'Pehchan','Boondein'.

Here are few good *Indian Rock Albums ( HindiSongs)

1. Agnee- 'Agnee', 'Aalaap 2012 movie'.

2.Advaita-'Grounded in space','The Sailent Sea'. (Few Hindi Songs)

3. Dhunn-'Dhunn'.

4.Euphoria-'Dhoom','Phir Dhoom','Gully','Mehfuz','Redhoom'.

5.Fuzon- 'Saagar', ' Journey'

6.Indian Ocean-'Desert Rain','Jhini','Black Friday','Kandisa'

7.Kiran Ahluwalia -'Wonder dust'

8.Mohith Chauhan-'Fitoor'

9..OM-'Om'

10..Prayaag-'Chapter 1','Udaan'

11.Silk Route-'Pehchan','Boondein'.

finally we get to see a post from sameer sir....

any upgrades from the cs3's

i remeber you talking about the theil's last time i went to audio people

finally we get to see a post from sameer sir....

any upgrades from the cs3's

i remeber you talking about the theil's last time i went to audio people

Even I don't see your post these days....Busy with your Bike hobby !

There are many good Indian Rock Bands like Motherjane,Avial but they don't play Hindi songs.

Sent you P.M on my speaker upgrade plan.

Last edited:
Here are couple of best Hindi rock songs:
Chammak challo from (Raone)
Sadda Haq from (Rockstar)
Ek junoon ek deewangi from (Zindagi na milegi dobara)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back