Good quality cd jewel cases

square_wave

Hi guys,
I have quite a few cds whose cases are cracked or broken. I am looking to pick up some good quality cases (thick old fashioned ones).I keep finding the slim variety all over the place.
I saw some in a stationary store for 9 bucks a piece. The quality is pathetic.
Does anyone deal in these ?

Looking for at least 50 of them.

Last edited:
Me too !!

I need about a 100 right away, to keep all my CDs burned from torrent downloaded FLAC files. One can create a complete package by downloading the CD covers as well.

I've searched high and low but never found anything apart from the same "pathetic" variety.

Anyone has any idea, please help.

Hi SW,
I buy them at Rhythm Hse in Bbay @ Rs 10 per case and Rs 12 for the double cd case. Quality varies actually. Currently its good.
I too prefer the old case to the slimline one.
Have been told i could get them at half the price at Lamington Road but i have not really explored.
SW am sure the music stores in bglore must be stocking them too?
Rgds

Hi All,
Couple of shops opp. to Police Station at Lamington Road sell them, sorry dont know their names.
Most often for my Computer work instead of loose CDs I buy Jewel case box pack of 10 cds and use their jewel cases for Audio CDs since I dont have much music collection.
Regds

I usually find the quality of the jewel cases to be pathetic and they cost close to 10 bucks, more than the cost of a dvd.

anyway, what I did sometime ago was to buy tons of sony dvds with jewel cases, these jewel cases are really awesome (fully transparent also). these dvds were to store movies and I used a plastic sleeve for these and used the cases for storing cds. After all music is a lot more important than some useless movies:lol:

Why dont you buy cds with jewel cases instead of separately hunting for them:confused:

Me too searching ... Almost all my cd jewel cases break on unpacking itself. Esp the Indian music ones.
I found a good alternative, but I picked only one piece and now its no longer available. Its a 80 CD case with *ring binder*. Sophisticated finish. I can punch the album covers and slip them on top of each CD sleeve to pair CD with cover. This takes less space than a stack of 80 CDs. Unfortunately it is out of stock since 6 months. Cost 400 rupees but worth it because it will not leave a unmanageable and unsightly pile in the living room.

Cheers

I usually find the quality of the jewel cases to be pathetic and they cost close to 10 bucks, more than the cost of a dvd.

anyway, what I did sometime ago was to buy tons of sony dvds with jewel cases, these jewel cases are really awesome (fully transparent also). these dvds were to store movies and I used a plastic sleeve for these and used the cases for storing cds. After all music is a lot more important than some useless movies:lol:

Why dont you buy cds with jewel cases instead of separately hunting for them:confused:

These are for replacing some broken jewel cases.

check out the case that comes with sony dvd-r. its pretty good. I bought a lot of cheapo ones and they were all crap, this one is far superior.

Looks good. But its better to find an APAC source from HK or whereabouts - will be cheaper than $5 per 10 for same or better stuff.

Cheers

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back