Good Subwoofer Within 60K for Home audio

Hi guys,

I checked again with Alliance 4, they said they has EQ Max, SB1000 & PB1000 now. They are bringing the rest.
I asked them to bring the SB2000,PB2000 & PC2000 if possible. Let see.:licklips:

Regards,
KRC

Can you please share the price details of SVS SB-1000?

Hi,

Dali E12F is available at Shoppe(DN Nagar, AND-W) for audition. Its is a good one at 47K and without distortion, but personally I am looking for more tighter punch & ground shattering deep bass.
I found a dealer for Sunfire & Canton Subs in Mumbai. I am planning to audition the Sunfire SDS 12" (300 W RMS) 56K and HRS 8" (1000W RMS) 67K, HRS 10" (1000W RMS) 77K. I heard they are awsome with v small foot print. The good Cantons are above 1 lac.

SVS PB 2000 and SB2000 are real good. The PB is good for Hip-hop songs and movies who loves deep bass, But is bulky.

EQ Max 15" is 700 W RMS & 1500 peak at 68K (V bulky). Anyone tried this one?

regards,
KRC

Hi Ghostrider,

If you are buying SVS PB2000 or SB2000, let me know we can together get a good deal from the dealer.:yahoo:

Also can wait for the Palm EXPO (Pro Audio & light Expo)at Goregaon exivition centre from 28th May till 31st May. They will display lots of Pro-audio and subs there.

Regards,
KRC

The shop name is "The Shop" probably. Its in DN Nagar, Link road, same line of Viola Music. Both sells Hi-fi Audio.

Regards,
KRC

Krc and ghostrider i am also interested in SVS SB or PB 1000. We can go for group buy if possible. Is this alliance4 of Goregaon? On phone he said 5% discount. I think we can get more when we go there.

Hi DruShra,

The current price of PB 1000/SB1000 is 45K, I got from a dealer. He gives 10-12 % discount normally. If we order more, can expect a discount of 20% allover.

Keep in touch.:eek:hyeah: We will negotiate.

Regards,
KRC

If possible, try to import a PSA s1500 or RA Gamma 15 . These subs are $950 and $850 respectively.
These subs are capable of matching and even outperforming the SVS SB13 Ultra.
Both the above subs make use of 15inch driver, however, the PSA sub is just the size of the SB13 (17" cube) and weighs under 35kg.
These subs may be even better than the Value-for-money king: Rythmik E15HP.
If you have friends or relatives returning from US, the PSA sub can be imported through them however, direct purchase may be much complicated and also expensive.
These subs may not be in your price range, but still thought it would be nice to share this information.
It would be great if people in India do group buys for subs like the SEAON, JTR, PSA, RA etc. like those people from Australia.
Wonder if anyone in India even has a Seaton sub (the benchmark sub)!

Hi Alphacentury,

Thanks for sharing the details. I was looking for the PSA XV15se for a long time in Mumbai, but no one even know this brand. Some dealers asked me " What PSA?". As per review in Audio Vision forum, the PSA XV15se is lil better than SVS PB2000 at 115 DB with 15inch driver (same price range). It performs very close to SVS premiums like ultra 13 etc.. This down firing bass reflex PSA is 35 KG, ugly black box, but a serious performer. I had a chat with sales guys of PSA...unfortunately they don't deliver outside USA, Canada. They said shipping to India will be at my cost. Actually buying a Mercedes in US is cheaper than buying it in India. Those who can afford a Honda City in India can buy a Merc easily in US.

Hi DruShra,

Even I ve no clear idea on this. But the front firing subs might have better performance as most of the premium quality subs are all front firing. And all are damn costly.

Regards,
KRC

went to alliance 4 yesterday he said no stocks available with him whatever he had got sold out in a day. Could not demo the sb1000 he had due to some power flucation all his equipment got fried.

Hi Nickandre,

The SVS PB1000 is a good sub. You can buy even without auditioning. Its better than Velodyne EQ Max 12".

If you are really interested we will do a group buy. Wait for some more days.
Not from this dealer. They dont have stock.

Regards,
KRC
Mobile # 9167391879

:clapping:Guys,

Pro-Audio Expo - Palm expo have started from today. They have Tannoy, Velodyne and many more.

Regards,
KRC

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back