Good Subwoofer Within 60K for Home audio

:)Hi,

Dali E12 F (170 W RMS) , which I checked in Mumbai costs 44K.
This week, I had planned to audition the ELAC (khar) and REL(Juhu). Both dealers are available in Mumbai. :sad:Rain god is not helping.

Regards
KRC

Hi Guys,

SVS subs are available at Allaince 4. I have auditioned PB2000 and SB2000 last week end. The PB 2000 is awsome for Movies without any doubt, but music I feel it needs some settings from your end in AVR and as well as in the SUB. After that it will perform similarly I hope. But the bass is real good and punchy. The PB200 is real big with huge footprint.

I have discussed regarding group buy, we can expect some good discount. Let me know if anyone wants to buy the SVS in the coming 1-2 months? We can think accordingly.
I already have 1 more guy apart from me.

The next order will come in July end as informed.

Regards,
KRC

Hi KRC
I am that guy who is interested in PB1000.
Others probably NICKANDRE, GHOSTRIDER, BHAGWAN may please tell your requirement so that we can go for group buy. If interested we can also have a whatsapp group for this purpose.
I am already in touch with KRC.
thanks and regards Sanjay.

Hi KRC and Sanjay,
I'm also interested in buying PB1000 or SB1000.
I will check both these sub this weekend and confirm you the exact Model.
Pls. count me IN.

Hi Friends,

As suggested, I have created a Whatsup SVS group. We can have a chat together there. Sanjay is already added to our Grp. Kindly ping me at my MOB# 9833912380, Will add u for next Plan Of Action. (Genuine buyers only.)

As of now: PB1000- 3 Units, PC2000-1 Unit, PB2000-1 Unit (Shown Interest to buy)

Lets workout some more. :)

Regards,
KRC

hey guys - did you all take an audition? wats the rate of pb1000 & pb2000? can somebody tell the difference apart from the power

Sbs PB1000 is 45 k
Svs sb2000 - 64 k
Svs Pb2000 - 73 k
:Svs pc2000 - 73
These are the prices told to me by KRC. I had a brief audition of Pb1000 and Sb2000 at Alliance Goregaon. I felt Pb1000 slightly better in Movies.
Please take a detailed audition.
Due to budget I am going for Pb1000.
Pb2000 has bigger 12" driver while pb1000 has 10" driver and also bigger cabinet and 0.5" bigger port. This results in better and deeper sound. Please refer http://www.svsound.com/subwoofers/ported-box
Regards Sanjay

Last edited:
Sbs PB1000 is 45 k
Svs sb2000 - 64 k
Svs Pb2000 - 73 k
:Svs pc2000 - 73
These are the prices told to me by KRC. I had a brief audition of Pb1000 and Sb2000 at Alliance Goregaon. I felt Pb1000 slightly better in Movies.
Please take a detailed audition.
Due to budget I am going for Pb1000.
Pb2000 has bigger 12" driver while pb1000 has 10" driver and also bigger cabinet and 0.5" bigger port. This results in better and deeper sound. Please refer Best Ported Box Subwoofer | Powered Home Theater Subs
Regards Sanjay

These are regular prices.What are the group buy special prices?

KRC is negotiating with Alliance for group buy. we may get upto 15% discount. Lets see how it goes through.
Regards Sanjay
Oh,I got same price from alliance last week for my friend.Nice if get some good discount.:)

guys- whats the final discount? I might be interested based on the discount...pls let us know the last date.

yeah i am also interested but confused between svs pb1000 and velodyne 10 impact(37000 final price from ht store). will order after knowing the final price

+1
Impact 10 lowest frequency is 32hz while svs pb1000 is 19 hz. Of course pb1000 is slightly bigger. Impact 10 has down port. So for movies svs has clear edge.
Even i felt pb1000 better. Of course heard at different times not side by side still.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back