Good Subwoofer Within 60K for Home audio

KRC

Hi guys,

Need suggestion for a good sub in the range of 50-55K. I have audioned some, but not happy :sad: with the punch within this range. I liked SVS Sb 13 ultra, but its above my budget. Need your help to finalize one.

Shortlisted - Velodyne EQ Max 12 , SVS SB2000, Klipsch sw112

Or Any others??

Room size- 17x13x12
Receiver - Onkyo TX -NR709 - 120 RMS
Speakers - RF62 ii - floor standing, center - RP 450c, no rears
taste - Music -75% , Movie-25%

Thanks in advance
KRC

Look at Dali E 12F, great little sealed box sub, designed for movie and music alike

Cheers
Ravi

Hi Ravi, Thanks for the info. I will check the same.

Also please let me know if I can audition PSA XV15se / SVS PC12-Plus anywhere in Mumbai? Anyone?

Regards,

KRC

I use a Velodyne SPL 800i for pure music in my 2 channel set up & am very happy with it.
The other options are from REL & SVS
Any of there 3 will work.
I would have suggested the Elac - but will not fit in the 60/- K limit.
But that 2050 is a super sub from Elac - I really like it a lot.
All the Best ! :)

Thanks for your reply Bhagwan.

How much is this SPL800i cost you? (1000 W RMS and small as well)

Thanks
KRC

Hi Guys, I have auditioned Dali E12 F (170 W RMS)and seems to be nice. The bass is very nice without distortion. Better than the klipsch's in the same range.

Also auditoned Paradigm DSP-3200 (900-watts Dynamic, 300-watts RMS) The sub's performance was impressive, a lil big, but seems cool as of now.

Will check some more in coming days.

Any suggestion to audition SVS, Velodyne, PSA etc.?

Regards,
KRC

Hi Guys,

This weekend I auditioned Velodyne EQ Max 10". Seeems to be better with movies than that of music. EQ max 12" was not there. Checked Impact 12" as well.

Also checked Rythmic sub's online, but as per the reviews in various :) forums the SVS's are better in the same range.

Looking forward to audition the SVS sb-2000 and the PSA XV15se if possible.
Does anyone had it in Mumbai?

Regards,
KRC

Hi Guys, I have auditioned Dali E12 F (170 W RMS)and seems to be nice. The bass is very nice without distortion. Better than the klipsch's in the same range.

Also auditoned Paradigm DSP-3200 (900-watts Dynamic, 300-watts RMS) The sub's performance was impressive, a lil big, but seems cool as of now.

Will check some more in coming days.

Any suggestion to audition SVS, Velodyne, PSA etc.?

Regards,
KRC

using Dali E12 F from last 2 months extremely satisfied with the performance for both movies and music though my Zensor 7 towers offers enough bass for music

Have been using SVS PC12NSD cylinder from past 2 yrs and too happy with both music n movies, am using psb towers with it.

:thumbsup:Thanks Robin, for the info. I will give jamo 660 a shot. Probably Cinebles will have this. Will check in the weekend.

Hi Ghostrider, that PC12 nsd - a nice sub. Currently SVS is selling PC 2000.
I have heard that this ported cylinder is really a mind blowing one.
I have this cylinder in mind, but I didnt find any place yet to audition this piece. Can anyone suggest, where in Mum can I audition this one?

Also

Regards,
KRC # 9466126168

:
Hi Ghostrider, that PC12 nsd - a nice sub. Currently SVS is selling PC 2000.
I have heard that this ported cylinder is really a mind blowing one.
I have this cylinder in mind, but I didnt find any place yet to audition this piece. Can anyone suggest, where in Mum can I audition this one?

Also

Regards,
KRC # 9466126168

Hi,

I got it from Audire - Coimbatore, infact i too gambled by ordering based on research and reviews and no demo but completely satisfied, you can try to contact "acoustic-arts.com" they are delhi based authorized dealer if they can help in mumbai or may be visit some actual user..

Cheers.

Hi Ghostrider, I spoke to acoustic-arts and they had given me the contact of "(Alliance four) at Goregaon-W". They are dealer for SVS in MUM. I spoke to them, as informed they are bringing SVS SB2000, PB2000, PC2000 in 2 weeks time. Will audition them once available. The guy I spoke to was suggesting me to go for PORTED Sub against the sealed one, as the bass will be prominent. The sealed sb2000 is 10K cheaper than the Ported PB & PC 2000 (going till 74K).

Actually I visited this place before, had seen tanoy, velodyne & others subs but SVS was not there. Lets see will have to check for discounts as well.

regards,
KRC:rolleyes:

hey even im looking for a svs pb1000 sub i had heard about alliance4 keeping it, do let me know whenever their stocks come.

Hi, spoke to alliance 4 and they have SB series in stock and PB expecting within week 10 days, will be going for demo on Saturday ...

Cheers

Hi guys,

I checked again with Alliance 4, they said they has EQ Max, SB1000 & PB1000 now. They are bringing the rest.
I asked them to bring the SB2000,PB2000 & PC2000 if possible. Let see.:licklips:

Regards,
KRC

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back