Google Play Music All Access Subscription launched in India

ratheesh

Google has introduced the Play Music subscription in India back in September last year, where you can upload songs from your local library and purchase songs separately, but today the company has launched the All Access subscription with unlimited song download and streaming of songs. Google Play Music is available for Android, iOS, and the web in India.

:clapping::yahoo::clapping:

Ref:
https://play.google.com/music/listen
https://www.gizmotimes.com/apps/goo...scription-unlimited-song-download-india/20755
Google Play Music All Access now available in India - GSMArena blog
Google Play Music All Access finally goes live in India, starts at just ?89 per month | Android Central

Attachments

• devices2.jpg
    devices2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 302
This is really great.

Has anybody figured out how to use this service from a Raspberry PI + Hifiberry device ?

If yes, please let me know , I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Amit

You can configure google music account in bubble pnp and select your raspberry pi upnp renderer for playback. I tried this on moode.

What format is the stream in? Mp3 likely, if so which bitrate, is it possible to choose a lossless option?

I tried bubble upnp with Google music but the bubble app does not let search for tracks for Google music

Is it true or I am missing something?

I tried bubble upnp with Google music but the bubble app does not let search for tracks for Google music

Is it true or I am missing something?
Yes, you first need to add to your library in Google music and then sync playlist in bubbleupnp

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Guys,

I believe UPNP sacrifices quality because it adds two hops. before it reaches your amp.
I will try installing Mopidy this weekend, 320 kbps is really good news. :) :) ...

Thanks
Amit

Guys,

I believe UPNP sacrifices quality because it adds two hops. before it reaches your amp.
I will try installing Mopidy this weekend, 320 kbps is really good news. :) :) ...

Thanks
Amit
UPNP transfer the full file in changes uncompressed to DAC to resolve it, bence quality may not degrade..... I mat be wrong, experts please correct me if this assumption is wrong

Hi,

I started streaming Google Music --> Bubble Upnp --> Raspberry PI. However, Bubble Upnp Stops after every song in the playlist. Is there way to do gapless playback ?

Thanks
Amit

Hi,

I started streaming Google Music --> Bubble Upnp --> Raspberry PI. However, Bubble Upnp Stops after every song in the playlist. Is there way to do gapless playback ?

Thanks
Amit
You need to go to settings and take BubbleUNP out from battery optimization list. Else it will send network to sleep after some time of inactivity and the next song in your playlist will not be picked up automatically.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back