Goot soldering iron in Bangalore

mirage807

Hi all

Planning to buy the Goot PX-201. Bit pricey, but has proper feedback based temp. control, 70W, interchangable tips and ceramic heater.

Anyone know where in Bangalore I could buy one? Thanks.

Regards
Sidhu

i got the 25w (or is it 30w) goot from sp road for about 400 bucks. lots of shops had it. you can try it there.
why do u want a 70w one? isnt that extremely hot.

before entering SP road ,go left u will see a shop that keeps FLUKE ,Goot,Hakko etc tip temp controlled iron was 4k or so .
Temp control is unnecessary unless u do hot air removal etc ,for smd ICs our desi Max solder station with temp reg (450/- or so) works well.

must have gt good deal locally .... import price is 2925/- from toolboom.com for Goot PX-201 and 4800/- for 2 Irons
DHL shipping included. for more Qty you save on shipping and the site gives gift tools like pliers and tweezers etc

Last edited:
Gobble: Managed to shell out almost 3.5k (incl. VAT) justification (or excuse) being its a reliable 70w iron with feedback based temp control (one of the few without a soldering station which is plus for me) making it versatile enough for tasks from soldering speaker wire connectors to SMD work (has interchangeable tips).

Kaushik: Wasn't aware of toolbox.com, great if you can get it for about 3k. Any idea how much of an issue customs clearence is?

Prasanna: Just follow Kaushik's directions above, you should find the place (else let me know, will send details).

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back