Greetings from USA

nzfree2b

Hello everybody, new member here. I see that most of you appear to reside in India. Hifi and video are truly a world sport enjoyed around the globe! BTW, I would like to give India two enthusiastic thumbs way up for your movie industry, second to none!
I'm going to reply down this page to the member who says "Hi everyone. Need a suggestion on subwoofer" as I had a very recent experience with my wonderful 15" Hsu Research sub.

Welcome to HiFiVision, hope you have a great time here and do share the experience of your HI Fi Journey and what kind of setup do you have with other members.

Cheers

Harry

Hello everybody, new member here. I see that most of you appear to reside in India. Hifi and video are truly a world sport enjoyed around the globe! BTW, I would like to give India two enthusiastic thumbs way up for your movie industry, second to none!
I'm going to reply down this page to the member who says "Hi everyone. Need a suggestion on subwoofer" as I had a very recent experience with my wonderful 15" Hsu Research sub.
Hi welcome to the forum.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back