Grey market imported receivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has good contact in Mumbai for grey marantz pricing then do ping me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my Pioneer 930 from a grey market source in chennai/bangalore for a great price few months ago. It was absolutely sealed and has been performing great ever since. I would certainly go for it again. Do PM me if you need the contact

Yes, plz. I'd love to get the contact - although Chennai/Bangalore sounds like Afraah. Also does the dealer do speakers as well?

Afraah is an other person doing the stuff.. There is an other person in Parry's corner.. He does Taga Harmony, Boston Acoustics, Acoustic Energy speakers and Pioneer/Denon AVR's

are his av receivers reliable/quality products? any user reviews from afraah?
thanks

thanks

One of our FM recently picked VSX 1131 and Taga Harmony speakers bundle from him few months back.. Had been a smooth experience for him.. Am referring to the Parrys corner contact..

thanks

I had spoken to Afraah, and he had whatsapped me contact numbers of 6 of his Bangalore customers. I'd chatted with 4 of them on Whatsapp, and they were all happy with the purchase - however, 3 of those had bought electronics of lower value (like DVD players/Blu-Ray players) and only 1 had bought an AV receiver.

I think Afraah is reliable... the only challenge is for us to take the plunge and spend 40-70K on AV receivers that don't come with warranty.

Hi buddies
I am also interested to buy from grey market. Can you please share corner number? I am interested in denon.

Hello Forum Members,

My friend is very keen to buy Denon x2200w. But, the prices at which it's being offered is around 70k approx. He's now contemplating to buy from Grey Market, if the price difference is huge. He had kept a budget of 50K for AVR. Can anyone suggest a grey market in Mumbai; where Denon AVR's are available?

Hello Forum Members,

My friend is very keen to buy Denon x2200w. But, the prices at which it's being offered is around 70k approx. He's now contemplating to buy from Grey Market, if the price difference is huge. He had kept a budget of 50K for AVR. Can anyone suggest a grey market in Mumbai; where Denon AVR's are available?

Hi, I too am looking for grey market contact in Mumbai, there is one Mayfair but no proper contact, below is the price with bill n warranty got it from alfa
Denon x1200w - 40k
Marantz 5010 - 61200

Hi, I too am looking for grey market contact in Mumbai, there is one Mayfair but no proper contact, below is the price with bill n warranty got it from alfa
Denon x1200w - 40k
Marantz 5010 - 61200

Thanks Ghostrider,

Does Alfa has Denon x2200w also?
I checked in this forum; but grey market for receivers are mostly in Chennai/Bangalore. Let's hope to get some more answers from our Forum members for market in Mumbai

Check out OLX. You could find a couple of dealers posting their stuff. Check the number of ads posted by them. A long list will confirm a dealer post.

MaSh

Checkout fairdeal electronics near crawford market in mumbai. Dont know about denons, but they offered some good prices for marantz avr with/without bill, but will get official warranty- not grey market.
Sr 5010 59k without bill
Sr 6010 66k without bill
Might be a possibility of bargaining a lil more.

Checkout fairdeal electronics near crawford market in mumbai. Dont know about denons, but they offered some good prices for marantz avr with/without bill, but will get official warranty- not grey market.
Sr 5010 59k without bill
Sr 6010 66k without bill

Marantz SR 6010 for 66K? A little more negotiation could make it a very good deal i guess..

The Chennai Parry's market guy is reliable and genuine. He and another B'lore person operate together. Nice gentlemen - no nonsense. Receivers are sealed and bought from Malaysia. You may have to pay 2K extra in B'lore due to shipping etc. They ship anywhere you want. I got my vsx 930 about a year ago and its absolutely great since

x7200 avaliability would be against confirmed order . I do not think they would stock such a big one

Sr 5010 59k without bill
Sr 6010 66k without bill

how does one get official warranty recognized without a bill? wont manufacturer ask for a bill if any issue comes up?

how does one get official warranty recognized without a bill? wont manufacturer ask for a bill if any issue comes up?

Above price looks with bill coz SR5010 is at 61k at Alfa with Bill and warranty, fairdeal will be bit better in pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back