[Group Buy] Internet Download Manager - IDM

TheSeeker

Hello!

a friend of mine has initiated a group buy for one of the most popular downloading softwares, IDM, or Internet Download Manager, on two other tech-forums. i thought of creating a thread here on this forum as well. mod may move or delete this thread if deemed inappropriate here.

so details are as follows:

Tonec Inc. (creators of IDM) have given a quote of 15.95 USD per INDIVIDUAL UNIQUE LIFETIME LICENSE for IDM, if there're 20 or more people for purchase, and 14.95 USD if 30 or more people.

About the Lifetime licences
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. IDM lifetime license.
IDM lifetime license purchase is one-time payment. There are no any additional annual fees. The license will be valid for lifetime. It means it will never expire.

Note that starting April, 1st. 2016 it's guaranteed 3 years of free updates with the purchase of lifetime license. Note that in the past we guaranteed only one year of free updates, but did not enforce it. For 15 years while we were selling IDM, we never charged for updates. But we plan to do this in the future.

If you purchased IDM lifetime license before April, 1st. 2016, it was guaranteed one-year of free updates, but the updates may not become free only with the release of next major version 7.

If you purchased IDM lifetime license after April, 1st. 2016, it is guaranteed three-years of free updates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ttps://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/

O0ql3RY.png

xe4jwBn.png

jaz1eGN.jpg

he'll be emailing them again for a re-quote. presently there're 28-29 people across 2 forums who have expressed interest to buy license(s). we're keeping the payment-amount to be INR equivalent of USD 15.95, so that, the one person who ultimately buys the licenses for us all (who will be our friend who initiated this GB) doesn't have to incur loss when paying, due to conversion-rate from INR to USD. he lives in the US. if we're left with extra amount after the purchase, the same can be disbursed back to members in equal amounts, or in my preference, can be donated to the forums.

also, the money can be transferred either to my bank-acct or of any mod here who would like to this responsibility on himself. we've thought of a deadline of a week for the interest-check and payment. those of you who are interested pls register your response in this thread, i'll follow up with PMing you my bank-acct details, you transfer the INR equivalent of 15.95 USD to my acct, and then i update the thread with the status.

pls write in your suggestions and questions if any.

i have started collecting funds on other forums. if anyone's interested here may PM me as well as write a post in this thread.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back