Sony Group Buy (AP & TS)

Bharadwaj Bunga

Guys, I'm starting this thread for all the potential Sony TV buyers from AP & TS.

I got in touch with a person from Sony India Pvt Ltd and working with him to organize a bulk/group purchase directly from Sony.

As of now, he can make this work if the minimum order quantity is 10 units.

Regarding prices, he said he can't promise without speaking to his superiors but he assured me that it will be much better than the retail stores.

So, I request all the potential buyers to post on this thread with the required model & size.

Once we get a decent pile of orders, we can press hard for a better price.

I’ve requested my source to make this possible. He is yet to respond on this.

Will update once I hear from him.
Just heard back from my source: He says delivery to Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore is possible. Discussing about billing now. He says it will be possible for him to lower the prices further if we can bill the units to a firm name.

Anyone has any leads/info on this?

Also, we need to finalize the total number of participants before the end of this month. This purchase will work only if the total order quantity exceeds 10 units.

Last edited:
Just heard back from my source: He says delivery to Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore is possible. Discussing about billing now. He says it will be possible for him to lower the prices further if we can bill the units to a firm name.

Also, we need to finalize the total number of participants before the end of this month. This purchase will work only if the total order quantity exceeds 10 units.
I'm interested if he can better the price I got from RD, Sony 75X90k for 2,47,000(with 15k cashback included)

I am interested in Bravia x90j xr-65x90j - showing 1.47l on flipkart.
Cheers,
Sid

From what I'm aware, the X90 J series is not available anymore as new pieces. Please double check if they are new or display pieces.

Can you also check the prices of,
A80K 55"
X90K 55"

Here is the consolidated list so far based on requests on this thread.

LED - FALD
75X90K 75"
65X90K 65"
55X90K 55"

OLED
65A80K 65"
55A80K 55"

My budget is around 1.25lac, for a 65", so whichever option in that range is fine for me. This is just for casual viewing in a bright living room.
Cheers,
Sid

Guys, a minor update: I have got in touch with a retail chain store which has offered least price so far: 1.34 for X90K + cashback [Depends on card].

This retail chain has also got stores in Hyderabad and all major cities in AP & TS.

I'm going to meet their manager this week and discuss with him for a group buy (They can deliver from any of their stores).

If we can bring it down by another 5-10k per unit, it will be almost on par with buying from Sony directly, which is a bit cumbersome as deliveries are totally dependent on distributors.

Hi. I am interested in A95K-65". Is delivery in Pune also possible?
Thank you.

If it going to be store, they should negotiate for any brand, not necessary Sony one. Isn't it ?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back