Group Buy LG OLED 55/65 CX/C1 (Tamilnadu)

Wharfedale EVO 4.4 Floorstanding Speakers

Naveen_Reloaded

I am initiating a group buy thread for both CX/C1 for all potential Tamilnadu Buyers.

As of now i have a store dealer who is ready to get CX 65/55 , but he is currently asking for the number .

So anyone willing to get CX now , post in this thread.

We can keep the same thread for C1 Deepavali Group buy.

This is my first thread on group buy , so experts can guide us here ... Thanks in advance.

I have told the dealer that i will update him on friday on the number of potential buy for CX.

WA group can be started when enough momentum reaches.

Naveen_Reloaded

Got a call from dealer , they are saying for next few days there are offers for C1 itself.

He said he will update me asap with the deal prices.

So interested can post here.

Naveen_Reloaded

Dealer just updated me .. There seems to be OLED offer going on from LG

C1 55 - 1.55L
C1 65 - 2.42L

He said if there suffiecient number more discount can be availed .. how much , not sure. they might be greedy and reduce few thousands.

nooblife

In flipkart itself for 55inch its 1.48L, whose the dealer? Take a look at this LG 2021 139.7 cm (55 inch) OLED Ultra HD (4K) Smart TV on Flipkart

ghost_z

Dealer just updated me .. There seems to be OLED offer going on from LG

C1 55 - 1.55L
C1 65 - 2.42L

He said if there suffiecient number more discount can be availed .. how much , not sure. they might be greedy and reduce few thousands.
What a rip off bro, i have booked a LG G1 65 for 2 lac.

C1 for 2.42 is daylight robbery.

rsklogin

@Naveen_Reloaded please remove me from the list. I have already bought a Bx 55.

Also, as far as the prices mentioned by your dealer is concerned, it's very high. Check with LG tnagar if you can. They quote really good prices along with extended warranty. I was offered the C1 55 at 1.4 before cashback and other discounts.

hpdinesh

Also, as far as the prices mentioned by your dealer is concerned, it's very high. Check with LG tnagar if you can. They quote really good prices along with extended warranty. I was offered the C1 55 at 1.4 before cashback and other discounts.
May I know which LG showroom in TNagar ?

Naveen_Reloaded

please share the contacts or enquire on my behalf on how much cx and c1 65 will cost ?

Thanks a lot and have great fun with your new tv..

Donivlapog

Pls call +91 86676 81304

Dharani from Annanagar Croma for some great deals on CX65" demo pieces with 3 years burn in and all inclusive warranty for Rs.1.69 lakhs(cash back I am not sure). They usually say it is demo piece but trust me they even sell new pieces from their inventory at times and it is your luck.

Pre-Book the Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut or Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price.