LG CX/C1/GX/G1 OLED Group Buying - Sep/Oct'21 - Bengaluru

DMing you

There were a few folks who were looking at the A1 as a secondary television. You can join in the group and discuss further. Will DM you as well.

Some of us did manage to get the TV's delivered as well (65G1 for me, got it installed as well) so happy to share feedback/field any questions from our experience.
Hello Cap,

Please could you DM me the LG dealer - looking for 65" C1 or G1 and so far the price you posted are the lowest.
Cheers.

Hi @CapnRossDullblade - DM'ed you for a 55" G1 (preference 1) & C1 (pref 2) - please share the dealer details for Bangalore!!

I have another query: I noticed the below points in the LG website as part of Diwali festive offers
1. 5 Year Assurance: 5 Year Assurance Applicable from 15th Sep to 30th Nov '21 on all UHD, NanoCell & OLED. This includes 1 Year standard warranty of the new product, 2 Year free of Cost promotional warranty (2nd & 3rd Year) & additional 2 Year (4th & 5th) to be bought by customer at upto 70% Discount.
2. Free Audio Products: Free Audio Products worth upto Rs. 64,990 on OLED G Series only.
3. Lucky Draw: Khushion ka Carnival Lucky Draw is applicable at Select outlets on purchase of UHD/NanoCell/OLED in all India except Tamilnadu and Kerela from 16th Oct to 15th Nov’21 only. - Please ask the retailer/store manager for detailed offers, gifts etc. before purchase.

Can you please clarify, if these were applicable for your relevant purchases - apart from the discount you got??

Warm Regards
Baala

I bought C1 55 from a nearby LG shop
1. Price 118000 = (132000 - 14000 CB) .
2. 3 years warranty + 1 year insurance
3. Silver coin 500gm
4. 3000 already adjusted in original price for opting out of Lucky Draw

Hi @CapnRossDullblade - DM'ed you for a 55" G1 (preference 1) & C1 (pref 2) - please share the dealer details for Bangalore!!

I have another query: I noticed the below points in the LG website as part of Diwali festive offers
1. 5 Year Assurance: 5 Year Assurance Applicable from 15th Sep to 30th Nov '21 on all UHD, NanoCell & OLED. This includes 1 Year standard warranty of the new product, 2 Year free of Cost promotional warranty (2nd & 3rd Year) & additional 2 Year (4th & 5th) to be bought by customer at upto 70% Discount.
2. Free Audio Products: Free Audio Products worth upto Rs. 64,990 on OLED G Series only.
3. Lucky Draw: Khushion ka Carnival Lucky Draw is applicable at Select outlets on purchase of UHD/NanoCell/OLED in all India except Tamilnadu and Kerela from 16th Oct to 15th Nov’21 only. - Please ask the retailer/store manager for detailed offers, gifts etc. before purchase.

Can you please clarify, if these were applicable for your relevant purchases - apart from the discount you got??

Warm Regards
Baala
Did you hear anything

Did you hear anything
Nope - nothing... Looks like the thread creator also has not logged in for almost a week - 10 days now...

Can one of the other FM in this thread who has the dealer details given by Caps and also any idea on the above queries, please hlep responding. Sincerely appreciate your support.

I bought C1 55 from a nearby LG shop
1. Price 118000 = (132000 - 14000 CB) .
2. 3 years warranty + 1 year insurance
3. Silver coin 500gm
4. 3000 already adjusted in original price for opting out of Lucky Draw
Hi Bhokaal - Any idea on the G1 pricing there? and can you mention which area LG shop? Thanks in advance...

Got a 65 G1 for 2.05 all inc from local LG store. Could have gotten it for lower but was too lazy to go to the other end of town.

Folks,

Show this thread at RD and they should match the price quoted on Caps. post.
I got the same price from RD.
Which one did you buy and for how much ?
While price matching from Cap's post, X was 0 or 9 for you ? It can be up to 10k difference, so curious to know RD was on which side of the weighing scale :cool:

Which one did you buy and for how much ?
While price matching from Cap's post, X was 0 or 9 for you ? It can be up to 10k difference, so curious to know RD was on which side of the weighing scale :cool:
I did not go ahead with it, wasn't comfortable in the way they were offering the price. It some type of jugaad.
Rd was willing to match the prices
65G1 - 2.01
65C1 - 1.85

The next price I could get from LG shopee is:

65G1 - 2.16
65C1 - 2.05

These are on EMI cards only.

Hope this helps.

Seems like we are 10-11 members already :)
Pls count me in for a 65 inch B/C if possible...Croma (Marathahalli) offering 65C2 for ~1.72 after discounts. This price only available for a group billing. And that too with the right credit cards (ICICI, HDFC, Axis, Stanchart etc.)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back