Group Buy LG OLED 55/65 CX/C1 (Tamilnadu)

Anyone got any good deals in Chennai?
The prices are higher here compared to Bengaluru, Mumbai. Delhi, etc.,

Today I got the quote of 1.53 for LG G1 55" and 1.32 for C1 55"

Anyone got any good deals in Chennai?
The prices are higher here compared to Bengaluru, Mumbai. Delhi, etc.,

Today I got the quote of 1.53 for LG G1 55" and 1.32 for C1 55"
Chennai is atrocious in its TV pricing. They have an attitude of my price or no sale. Try asking Vasanth and co or Vivek's as Croma and RD are too rigid.

Drive to Bangalore during Deepavali week. Meet a few FMs. Pick up a TV
Cheers,
Raghu
1) Petrol price 2) I already have a good TV 3) for those who want to buy can get better deals in some other shops like Saravana Stores for instance than Croma and RD 4) logistics costs and possibility of finding a huge SUV that can accomodate a 65" TV.....

Chennai is atrocious in its TV pricing. They have an attitude of my price or no sale. Try asking Vasanth and co or Vivek's as Croma and RD are too rigid.
Sure Gopal. Prices in Vasanth & Co are always higher as per my experience. Will check others too.

just got a call from bharat.

IF anyone one of you got prices for C1/CX 55/65 from any store , please update here

I can negotiate based on those prices.

He is saying , he can make better deal if we can group buy. irrespective of size of tv.. and model i guess.. ie either cx or c1

We dont have much time , so we should start the negotiation so that we can get them by deepavali or post deepavali.

Hello, I have checked with a store @ valasaravakkam Chennai and they have asked me to wait till 24th to get the best deals. So will keep you posted on the same.

Guys please keep checking with local stores and start negotiating. If you guys get any price, let me know, so that I can negotiate with my guy

1) Petrol price 2) I already have a good TV 3) for those who want to buy can get better deals in some other shops like Saravana Stores for instance than Croma and RD 4) logistics costs and possibility of finding a huge SUV that can accomodate a 65" TV.....

What is saravana stores price? Why not group buy from them then?

Quote from Reliance Digital, Chennai - LG G1 55" for 1.35L (1.49L - 14k Instant cashback)
Too high. They will end up giving these units next year at 1 lakh or less. Atleast they can rotate cash and increase volume sales incentives by giving it at 1.2 which is the nominal rate. Pichakara budhi. Valanju kuduka maatanga periya laadu madhiri.

Too high. They will end up giving these units next year at 1 lakh or less. Atleast they can rotate cash and increase volume sales incentives by giving it at 1.2 which is the nominal rate. Pichakara budhi. Valanju kuduka maatanga periya laadu madhiri.
I thought 1.2 is for C1 and this quote is for G1. Last week the quote was 1.53 for the same G1.
What to do Sir, we don't get good rates here unfortunately :(

I thought 1.2 is for C1 and this quote is for G1. Last week the quote was 1.53 for the same G1.
Keep this as a ballpark and try to dig for lower prices. Tell them that Reliance digital opposite to Kandhasami Naidu college, annanagar has a better deal. (Or someother branch)

Sir, give it another push in Christmas-New Year season
Better price will be doable, IMO. Don't give up.

@k-pad , Today i got my OLED , thanks to @drkavint , who went extra mile to see to that i got my TV with all the offers and warranty. Considering his busy schedule , he did magic to secure me , IMO ,the best offer anyone got for C1 65..

With 2 years extended warranty , i got for 1.94L (1.75L+19K)

Thanks a million @drkavint sir..

It just arrived , will have to alter few things on the wall/board and will get it installed probably by next week i suppose.

Will surely do a review of the unit.. (been long time)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-11-30 at 1.41.36 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-11-30 at 1.41.36 PM.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 26
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back