LG OLED Group Buy Bengaluru

Which model are you interested in?

• Total voters
Out of the 31 voted, how many are serious about the purchase? And there are no updates from Devi and LG Hennur store
LG Hennur is eager to offer quotes once we finalize a date. They are claiming to beat the quotes of any other dealer - need to take it with a pinch of salt though.

LG Hennur is eager to offer quotes once we finalize a date. They are claiming to beat the quotes of any other dealer - need to take it with a pinch of salt though.
We'll approach them if it works out fine otherwise we'll go with our best deal

Making the purchase on 22nd, if anyone wants to join post here, will add you to the group
Joined the WhatsApp group! I’m interested in the 65” G2, but I’m not from Bangalore.
Is the 1.84L price of the G2 including cash back?

Booked lg G2 for 1.26 after all offers and cashbacks at lg store battarhalli or tcpalya signal

Booked lg G2 for 1.26 after all offers and cashbacks at lg store battarhalli or tcpalya signal
Better to get quotes at various outlets reliance guy is saying they can price match and offer some relience coupons

Hi All

Greetings. This is Stephen from Bangalore. I am new to to this forum. Hoping to get some ghelp.

Last edited by a moderator:

Better to get quotes at various outlets reliance guy is saying they can price match and offer some relience coupons

Hi All

Greetings. This is Stephen from Bangalore. I am new to to this forum. Hoping to get some ghelp.
I didn't understand what you want

I didn't understand what you want
I was just sharing my experience while buying the tv.
Note for anyone else buying oled tvs solo :1- every dealer will try to match the price someone else gave so haggle for price
2-group buys are allowed special discounts from company when dealers mail them for approval so try to find someone else planning to buy tv ,so you can get far less price than market prices

I was quoted lg g2 65 inch 1.98lakh at reliance digital old Madras road and pretty sure he would have reduced further if i insisted for more discount

55C2-1.12
55G2-1.26
65C2-1.67
65G2-1.84
A95K-2.45
In Bengaluru
Used this quote for price matching with dealer thanks a lot

This is what we've worked out for
55G2-1.13
65G2-1.68(will be confirmed tomorrow)
77C2-3.70
A95k-2.38
Inclusive of CB

Can this be extended to a 55G2 in Mumbai as well? These are brilliant prices, and would love to avail this if possible!

No, not possible, can think of Hyderabad n Chennai, that too shipping!
Just trying my luck...perhaps your contact might know someone in Mumbai. Tried looking through the forum but could not locate a Mumbai group thats active. I really do want to pick up a G2 but not getting the best offers

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back