LG OLED Group Buy Bengaluru

Which model are you interested in?

• Total voters
The Sony has much better audio too IIRC. If the difference is 70-75k I can justify that
Right, I have heard that G2 doesn't have a great audio it being a gallery edition. Most of the users will be using it for movies and games. I'm sure most of them would go with a dedicated audio systems. So, there wouldn't be many considering audio as a dealbreaker. I'm looking at it purely from the close to perfect PQ display that can last over decent time frame. Looking at the significant price difference, I'm slightly more inclined towards the LG G2 now.

Right, I have heard that G2 doesn't have a great audio it being a gallery edition. Most of the users will be using it for movies and games. I'm sure most of them would go with a dedicated audio systems. So, there wouldn't be many considering audio as a dealbreaker. I'm looking at it purely from the close to perfect PQ display that can last over decent time frame. Looking at the significant price difference, I'm slightly more inclined towards the LG G2 now.
I have shit hearing, so if a TV has good speakers or a cheap HT will do the job for me. I'm going to audition both of them but if the Sony speakers are enough for me that might justify the premium TBH.

Otherwise, the G2 seems like a better deal for now.

Following was quoted by Vijay Sales and Multibrand showroom in Delhi a few days back (got from the Delhi group purchase thread). I'm assuming this would further come down post Dussehra and would also be available in Bengaluru as individual quotes and for group purchase it can be further negotiated! So, keeping fingers crossed for 55 or 65G2 for now.

============
65 inch g2 for 1.90 including cashback
65 inch c2 for 1.70 including cashback

55 inch c2 for 1.15 including cashback
============

Following was quoted by Vijay Sales and Multibrand showroom in Delhi a few days back (got from the Delhi group purchase thread). I'm assuming this would further come down post Dussehra and would also be available in Bengaluru as individual quotes and for group purchase it can be further negotiated! So, keeping fingers crossed for 55 or 65G2 for now.

============

============
This or +5k can be achievable

============

============
I meant business. I specially told them that I meant business and give me the price so that I can close the deal right now. Sales person can sense who is looking to buy and right now they need business before diwali

============

============
Did you ask for G2 55" too? I voted for G2 65" but now I'm leaning more towards the 55" as I might be shifting a couple times during the TV's lifespan and a 65" TV might be a massive hassle.

Also please let me know how to make a poll for my thread. Can't figure out.
I read it can be created only at the time of creation of the post. I'm not sure if admin has rights to do so though. You could also add a poll while editing your first post, but I guess that timeframe has gone by now.
Did you ask for G2 55" too? I voted for G2 65" but now I'm leaning more towards the 55" as I might be shifting a couple times during the TV's lifespan and a 65" TV might be a massive hassle.
@Vegetoroxx is communicating with vendor, we shall check with him.

I meant business. I specially told them that I meant business and give me the price so that I can close the deal right now. Sales person can sense who is looking to buy and right now they need business before diwali
I agree. We should not hurry buying it before Dussehra and we must buy before Deepavali, to me, it seems that's when we can get best deals/offers.
Couple things from my side, 1> Please check if they can deliver the units in Bangalore, combining Bangalore units, it'll surely be a number big enough for a good deal and 2> Let's commit to buy between Dussehra and Deepavali and not before that! if others agrees as well!

I am also interested in buying a 65 inch LG OLED. Can stretch up to 1.5L. Pls let me know if i can be part of this group?

Croma (Marathahalli) offering 65C2 for ~1.72 after discounts. This price only available for a group billing. And that too with the right credit cards (ICICI, HDFC, Axis, Stanchart etc.). I have asked a quote for 65 inch B2 as well

Are you still looking for A95K? I hear from one of the members that he has got it for 2.45L in Vijay Sales, not sure which one (Mumbai)! I'll let you know when I come to know about it if you are still looking for A95K. Vijay Sales don't have an outlet here in Bangalore. However, they have confirmed that they are operating via another multibrand store/dealer and can deliver through them. There is very good possibility that we can get best deal from Vijay Sales over next few days. I have contacted them and someone from sales is going to get back. I shall share more details when I get it.

For those looking at LG models, we can plan to gather the summary of units/models needed and talk to VijaySales about it, they would surely get even better deal for a group purchase and they can deliver at Bengaluru as well. If we get a good price from VS, we can quickly take that around to Croma, RD and LG/Sony direct as well to see if they can better it in Bangalore. We can then take the call. If there are others interested in A95K or other Sony OLEDs, please let me know. Thanks.

Are you still looking for A95K? I hear from one of the members that he has got it for 2.45L in Vijay Sales, not sure which one (Mumbai)! I'll let you know when I come to know about it if you are still looking for A95K. Vijay Sales don't have an outlet here in Bangalore. However, they have confirmed that they are operating via another multibrand store/dealer and can deliver through them. There is very good possibility that we can get best deal from Vijay Sales over next few days. I have contacted them and someone from sales is going to get back. I shall share more details when I get it.

For those looking at LG models, we can plan to gather the summary of units/models needed and talk to VijaySales about it, they would surely get even better deal for a group purchase and they can deliver at Bengaluru as well. If we get a good price from VS, we can quickly take that around to Croma, RD and LG/Sony direct as well to see if they can better it in Bangalore. We can then take the call. If there are others interested in A95K or other Sony OLEDs, please let me know. Thanks.
Sounds like a plan...am looking for a 65 inch LG B2/C2 just in case...

I’m not necessarily looking for A95K but at 2.45L that’s a steal. I’ll go for it.

I’ll be in Bangalore by this Thursday. Will go for some bargaining and auditions.

I have a question on the difference in picture quality of B2, C2 and G2 models. If all these models have the same specs as the US models then I think rtings.com ratings could be a good indicator to assess how much G2 is ahead of C2/B2 in picture quality terms. And on comparing those ratings, one finds G2 is nearly even on most counts. Screen brightness does progressively get better though (from B to G series). And if this is indeed the case then does it make sense to go in for a G2 over C2/B2 given a large price difference between them?

I have a question on the difference in picture quality of B2, C2 and G2 models. If all these models have the same specs as the US models then I think rtings.com ratings could be a good indicator to assess how much G2 is ahead of C2/B2 in picture quality terms. And on comparing those ratings, one finds G2 is nearly even on most counts. Screen brightness does progressively get better though (from B to G series). And if this is indeed the case then does it make sense to go in for a G2 over C2/B2 given a large price difference between them?
G2 has heatsink advantage. Plus Rtings do not give special green points for our preferences like excess brightness or aesthetic looks.

G2 has heatsink advantage. Plus Rtings do not give special green points for our preferences like excess brightness or aesthetic looks.

I gather heatsink may be required if TV is viewed continuously for many hours at a stretch. Rtings does say B2 has a slightly different panel than that of C2 that results in lower brightness. Now the question essentially is how much premium to pay for extra/incremental in brightness. Basically I am trying to see if I can make do with a B2 as I wont use the Tv for gaming (its for a bedroom with some ambient light) or do I need to get a C2 for an appreciable difference in picture quality over B2 :)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back