LG OLED Group Buy Bengaluru

Which model are you interested in?

• Total voters
I am looking for LG C2 55 inch [ Or LG G2 55 inch if it's under 1.5L]

In RR nagar shops, 10 days ago when I checked, got quote between 1.5 to 1.55L. Plan to check again closer to Dasara
Even on Amazon it's 1.39, if you use SBI CC it'll be 1.3 effectively!

I'm currently in contact with an LG dealer and Devi Electronics which has been suggested by few users earlier. Everyone wants a proper date when we want to buy before they can share the quote.

Devi has got back with their best quote for 13 qty. Very disappointing pricing since its in line with the pricing quoted by few other dealers for a single piece.

C2 55 inch - 122k
C2 65 inch - 180k
G2 65 inch - 190k

The LG dealer is promising better quotes once we finalize a date and qty.

Devi has got back with their best quote for 13 qty. Very disappointing pricing since its in line with the pricing quoted by few other dealers for a single piece.

C2 55 inch - 122k
C2 65 inch - 180k
G2 65 inch - 190k

is there any cashback on top of this price shared by Devi?

C2 55 inch - 122k
C2 65 inch - 180k
G2 65 inch - 190k

Can we add 48" C2 too?

MaSh

is there any cashback on top of this price shared by Devi?
Ain't you guys rushing to him?
I would wait. Keep in touch with 2 or 3 local shops to know the price changes.

Also consider that some of the shop folks have improvised and are reading these threads 🙂

C2 55 inch - 122k
C2 65 inch - 180k
G2 65 inch - 190k

Which LG Dealer?

C2 55 inch - 122k
C2 65 inch - 180k
G2 65 inch - 190k

G2 55"?

My RD contact didn't attend my call, will try once again. Meanwhile spoke with a LG Shoppe contact person(as per him he owns 15 LG Stores), he said last time someone wasted two months of his time in the name of groupbuy, so he's asked me to confirm the date of purchase, units required along with the sizes and the price we're expecting after inquiring at other stores like RD, Croma and Devi. Basing on that he said he'll confirm within one hour if he can offer further lower prices. As per him any purchase made at LG Stores will give one extra year warranty from the store, so it's 3+1. CB is 14k for 65", 11k for 55"
That RD Store Manager called back, after 2020 October I spoke to him today, surprised that he recognized me, tomorrow afternoon he'll give the prices, if anyone want Sony LED prices lemme know!

C2 55 inch - 122k
C2 65 inch - 180k
G2 65 inch - 190k

Surprisingly, there is not much difference between C2 n G2 65"!

That RD Store Manager called back, after 2020 October I spoke to him today, surprised that he recognized me, tomorrow afternoon he'll give the prices, if anyone want Sony LED prices lemme know!
If possible, can you check the price of 55X90K, 65X90K and 55" A80K

Last edited:
Could you also get a quote for Samsung QN90B 55 inch,

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back