LG OLED Group Buy Bengaluru

Which model are you interested in?

• Total voters

hardshock

I am initiating a group buy thread for both C2/G2 for all potential Bengaluru Buyers.

Once we have the info about the demand for the various models, all of us reach out to our respective sources and try do get a good deal.

The best price I've got for the C2 55inch is 124k so far for an individual purchase.

Last edited:
Thanks buddy for creating this one. There is another member who may join soon, both of us are thinking of going with either one of the two models below.
LG G2 (65")
Sony A95K (65")

For the sanity of this group, we can keep the Sony A95K discussion separate. However, those who are going with LG G2 65" may also want to compare it with A95K (QD-OLED). If there are more such members, we shall try to work on both the brands else we shall just focus on LG.

I am initiating a group buy thread for both C2/G2 for all potential Bengaluru Buyers.

Once we have the info about the demand for the various models, all of us reach out to our respective sources and try do get a good deal.

The best price I've got for the C2 55inch is 124k so far for an individual purchase.
Got a quote of 55 C2 @ 1.23L (without negotiation) from Kanchan Electronics in Chickpet
1.2L (cash) from E-Shopee Begur Road

Conversation with the EShopee guy was over phone, I haven't been to the store.

Folks, I'm tagging a few folks who may have recently shown interest on getting one of these OLED sets. I have made some assumptions so please pardon me if the data here is not correct, please help correct or ignore if its not relevant.

@hardshock (55C2)
@Nids (55C2)
@vinyasmusic (55C2)
@MaSh (55C2/48C2)

@ShaQ.Blogs (Guess you're looking for 65X90, just tagging you if you are also contemplating to get an OLED in similar config since I saw your post in OLED thread, pardon me for tagging if that's not the case)
@pkt (65G2)
@Rgx (65C1/C2 - not sure if you already made the purchase)
@pragathe2 (65C1/C2 - not sure if you already made the purchase)
@psdatta2005 (65G2)
@lightgamer (65G2 or Sony 65A95K)
@Ketan (65G2 or 65A95K)

@maitrey (you made the group purchase in 2020, can help us with some leads in terms of what stores can be approached and other insights/inputs etc. Big thanks in advance :))
@jai1611 (made the purchase, can help us with some insights. thanks so much!)

We can store the above data on a worksheet for easy review and update.
We can share our individual research and store hunting experiences/prices during the initial phase of the festival season and gradually narrow it down to fewer stores whom we can approach for the group purchase.

Last edited:
Folks, I'm tagging a few folks who may have recently shown interest on getting one of these OLED sets. I have made some assumptions so please pardon me if the data here is not correct, please help correct or ignore if its not relevant.

@hardshock (55C2)
@Nids (55C2)
@vinyasmusic (55C2)
@MaSh (55C2/48C2)

@ShaQ.Blogs (Guess you're looking for 65X90, just tagging you if you are also contemplating to get an OLED in similar config since I saw your post in OLED thread, pardon me for tagging if that's not the case)
@pkt (65G2)
@psdatta2005 (65G2)
@Ketan (65G2 or 65A95K)

@maitrey (you made the group purchase in 2020, can help us with some leads in terms of what stores are and other insights/inputs etc. Big thanks in advance :))

We can share our individual research and store hunting experiences/prices during the initial phase of the festival season and gradually narrow it down to fewer stores whom we can approach for the group purchase.
Pls remove my name from the list. Already bought the C2. Can share the contact of the LG store I got it from if it would help with the group buy. New store so eager for business

@hardshock (55C2)
@jai1611 (55C2)
@Nids (55C2)
@vinyasmusic (55C2)
@MaSh (55C2/48C2)
For me the Samsung QN90B is also in the fray because of the natural light in the living room.
Best price for the 55" was around 1.2L at Pai with a free M32 phone.

I'll keep a watch on this thread.
The OLED + LG service is super tempting. I saw the Sony OLED next to the X90K. The OLED Is superior.

However, I was specifically looking for a Sony TV only (or some models of Hisense) , as LG and Samsung have knocked out DTS Passthrough support (required when sources are connected to the TV, and ARC to audio system)

I'll keep a watch on this thread.
The OLED + LG service is super tempting. I saw the Sony OLED next to the X90K. The OLED Is superior.

However, I was specifically looking for a Sony TV only (or some models of Hisense) , as LG and Samsung have knocked out DTS Passthrough support (required when sources are connected to the TV, and ARC to audio system)
I would consider Sony Oled if not for the Sony Tax.

@hardshock (55C2)
@Nids (55C2)
@vinyasmusic (55C2)
@MaSh (55C2/48C2)

@pkt (65G2)
@psdatta2005 (65G2)
@Ketan (65G2 or 65A95K)

@maitrey (you made the group purchase in 2020, can help us with some leads in terms of what stores can be approached and other insights/inputs etc. Big thanks in advance :))

I am looking for LG C2 55 inch [ Or LG G2 55 inch if it's under 1.5L]

In RR nagar shops, 10 days ago when I checked, got quote between 1.5 to 1.55L. Plan to check again closer to Dasara

@hardshock (55C2)
@Nids (55C2)
@vinyasmusic (55C2)
@MaSh (55C2/48C2)

@pkt (65G2)
@psdatta2005 (65G2)
@Ketan (65G2 or 65A95K)

Hi All,

As i can see yo are all in Bangalore & planning group buy , my suggestion is enquire at chain out lets & see whats best quote & go to DEVIs international & talk to them ur quote & deal for the best price.
As Devi give the best price & service for single purchase only in Bangalore & if u planning group buy then sure u will be surprised the price he offers u but u shd be know the best price other dealer r give u then u can bargain better here. he is best compare to any outlet .
All the best for ur buy ..

I
Hi All,

As i can see yo are all in Bangalore & planning group buy , my suggestion is enquire at chain out lets & see whats best quote & go to DEVIs international & talk to them ur quote & deal for the best price.
As Devi give the best price & service for single purchase only in Bangalore & if u planning group buy then sure u will be surprised the price he offers u but u shd be know the best price other dealer r give u then u can bargain better here. he is best compare to any outlet .
Got my panny Plasma from them way back 10 yrs back, again a group buy here.
I got it at a price no one was giving. I wasn't aware that they are still there. Are they located at the same place... Jayanagar, next to the petrol bunk?

Hi All,

Thank you for the tip! In case any of the interested members is staying close by, if they could drop by Devi's and get a quote based on the poll numbers, it would be very helpful.

My RD contact didn't attend my call, will try once again. Meanwhile spoke with a LG Shoppe contact person(as per him he owns 15 LG Stores), he said last time someone wasted two months of his time in the name of groupbuy, so he's asked me to confirm the date of purchase, units required along with the sizes and the price we're expecting after inquiring at other stores like RD, Croma and Devi. Basing on that he said he'll confirm within one hour if he can offer further lower prices. As per him any purchase made at LG Stores will give one extra year warranty from the store, so it's 3+1. CB is 14k for 65", 11k for 55"

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back