Sony Group Buy (AP & TS)

I am in 65'' for A80K or A95k if i am offered the best/least price among all options and delivery to Bangalore

I'm interested in buying 65A95K QD-OLED. I know @lightgamer is also looking for this option and we are comparing it with LG 65G2. If delivery is possible in Bangalore, we would like to be part of the list as well.
Thanks.

Guys, I will close the list by 29th evening and will start negotiating with both my sources. Whichever source offers the best price and delivery options, will choose it.
Bharadwaj65 X90KVijayawada
Sidvee65 X90KHyderabad
Maitrey65 X90KBangalore
Adblaze65 A80KHyderabad
Mr_Grump575 X90KChennai
Tvresearch65 X90KHyderabad
Kittoo65 A95KPune
Htfan1765 A80K/A95KBangalore
Ketan65 A95KBangalore
Another friend75 X90KHyderabad
ShaQ65 X90KBangalore

Last edited:
Guys, I will close the list by 29th evening and will start negotiating with both my sources. Whichever source offers the best price and delivery options, will choose it.
Bharadwaj65 X90KVijayawada
Sidvee65 X90KHyderabad
Maitrey65 X90KBangalore
Adblaze65 A80KHyderabad
Mr_Grump575 X90KChennai
Tvresearch65 X90KHyderabad
Kittoo65 A95KPune
Htfan1765 A80K/A95KBangalore
Ketan65 A95KBangalore
Another friend75 X90KHyderabad
Add me, 65X90K.

Guys, whoever has expressed interest in this group buy, please join the WA group at the earliest. We will have a make or break announcement by night.

There has been some unprecedented progress related to this because of which I have to hasten up the process.

Last edited:
Is the bulk booking still going on. I am looking for A95K in Hyderabad. I was quoted 2.40 net of all cash backs
I got one today in 2.33L post all offers at Reliance Digital, Nallagandla.
Bajaj Electronics offered 2.3L though.

Both Bajaj and RD offered a sweet deal on HT-A9 + sub combo.
Picked up A9+SW3 for 1.55L.

I got one today in 2.33L post all offers at Reliance Digital, Nallagandla.
Bajaj Electronics offered 2.3L though.

Both Bajaj and RD offered a sweet deal on HT-A9 + sub combo.
Picked up A9+SW3 for 1.55L.
Dealers are aggressive about A95K, if they understand you're serious they are offering best and closing it
Thanks for the Feedback Guys. I closed the deal for 2.3L at Reliance Kondapur. I have asked for delayed delivery though.

I am looking for a 55" x90k in Chennai. On Oct 28th, a Croma staff said he can try to get it for 95k. Seems like the Diwali offers are gone now and he said he can at best try for 1L. Reliance Digital store near my place quoted a higher price. Should I settle for 1L or go for the x85k instead? Any other group buys going on at the moment?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back