Group Buy LG OLED 55/65 CX/C1 (Tamilnadu)

@k-pad , Today i got my OLED , thanks to @drkavint , who went extra mile to see to that i got my TV with all the offers and warranty. Considering his busy schedule , he did magic to secure me , IMO ,the best offer anyone got for C1 65..

With 2 years extended warranty , i got for 1.94L (1.75L+19K)

Thanks a million @drkavint sir..

It just arrived , will have to alter few things on the wall/board and will get it installed probably by next week i suppose.

Will surely do a review of the unit.. (been long time)
More details pls which store? is it in Chennai, trying to get 65 inch CX from Reliance Annanager what is the best deal I can expect in Chennai or from Reliance specifically
Also getting confused with C1 and CX? aren't they both the same?
Already own C9 55

More details pls which store? is it in Chennai, trying to get 65 inch CX from Reliance Annanager what is the best deal I can expect in Chennai or from Reliance specifically
Also getting confused with C1 and CX? aren't they both the same?
Already own C9 55
If you are interested I can him the person..
If you have oled already, then I would wait for sometime and get it. Also don't go for cx, get C1 instead.
Little future proof with faster refresh rate.

guys the updated price from the dealer..

55 C1 - 1.35L
65 C1 - 2.55L
55 CX - 1.38 L

dealer is saying the prices have went up.. so i would say wait , i will try to get better updates.

Hi Naveen, you can consider me in the purchase. Looking to get a C1/G1 65" on urgent basis.
Will update you asap.

prices have gone up after the offer period.. which is kind of usual. At present , he said , the prices are too high.

It might come down before pongal.

I suggest you to wait. Nothing much can be done during these period.

CX, it looks like has gone into the antiques category! Which is why it is priced higher is my guess. Demand and supply.
Absolutely sir!
I am looking for a pair of previous generation speakers to complete my system, and they cost more than my current generation option!
It is just silly.

To be sure, to everyone on this thread, please don't buy the CX at whatever price today. Put your money in the C1 if you want an LG OLED.
Will update you asap.

prices have gone up after the offer period.. which is kind of usual. At present , he said , the prices are too high.

It might come down before pongal.

I suggest you to wait. Nothing much can be done during these period.
For all others,
Naveen has already done his purchase, and he is just helping you all out here, from what I know. Please don't work him so much!

I'd say please wait for the fag end of the Indian financial year, say between March 7-23.
All of these people who are quoting these prices will come down better than Pongal prices.

Regards

Absolutely sir!
I am looking for a pair of previous generation speakers to complete my system, and they cost more than my current generation option!
It is just silly.

To be sure, to everyone on this thread, please don't buy the CX at whatever price today. Put your money in the C1 if you want an LG OLED.

For all others,
Naveen has already done his purchase, and he is just helping you all out here, from what I know. Please don't work him so much!

I'd say please wait for the fag end of the Indian financial year, say between March 7-23.
All of these people who are quoting these prices will come down better than Pongal prices.

Regards
I think some missed my post https://www.hifivision.com/threads/group-buy-lg-oled-55-65-cx-c1-tamilnadu.86246/post-978629

Anyway thanks for letting that know.

I am looking for 55C1 in Chennai. Any reference will help. Thanks
Did you purchase one? I did go to Croma today and get some quotes hoping I could cash in on some stock clearance. However prices seem pretty much the same. 55C1 is being quoted as 1.35L and 48C1 is 1.08L. This is excluding cashbacks. The rep did inform that there are cashback offers (which are also mentioned on official LG channels today). He did mention that the offers were only until 3rd April as of now. On asking if there will be offers for Tamil new year, he said that they might extend this offer at best, and that better prices are not expected.

I have also called up the LG showroom in Velachery and asked for quotes. Will update once I get them

Did you purchase one? I did go to Croma today and get some quotes hoping I could cash in on some stock clearance. However prices seem pretty much the same. 55C1 is being quoted as 1.35L and 48C1 is 1.08L. This is excluding cashbacks. The rep did inform that there are cashback offers (which are also mentioned on official LG channels today). He did mention that the offers were only until 3rd April as of now. On asking if there will be offers for Tamil new year, he said that they might extend this offer at best, and that better prices are not expected.

I have also called up the LG showroom in Velachery and asked for quotes. Will update once I get them
I purchased 55C1 for 1.10L after ICICI instant cashback of 10K. Girias and Reliance Digital quoted 1.29K and 1.28K before cash back.

I purchased it from Reliance Digital.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back