LG CX/C1/GX/G1 OLED Group Buying - Sep/Oct'21 - Bengaluru

Looking at other similar threads for different cities, I thought I would start a thread for Bengaluru folks who might be interested in buying one of the LG OLEDs in the coming week (pre-diwali or leading to the festive event)

I am personally looking for a 65" (undecided between the CX and C1, likely the former given the price gap and minimal differences). I was hoping to buy by Oct first week or so, but can wait a few more days if that means a significant discount

Please DM me with your number and model of preference, and I will add you to the WhatsApp group where we can discuss further.

I have a quote (seemed pretty good) from one of the dealers (cannot post to avoid deal closure issues) nearby and they did confirm stock of all the CX and C1 models (CX likely to be final run of units though).
  • CB = Cashback
  • There is a brand backed offer running for 3 Year Warranty plus 1000-2000 instant discount (not factored in the final price given below, as I did not get full clarity)
  • No Cost EMI available for all leading cards (I checked specifically for HDFC)
  • Might be able to manage 2-3% additional reduction depending on units and how soon we close (before Sep ends basically)
  • We can check with more dealers and figure out the best price and then coordinate the purchases
LG CX 55"Rs 9x,x00 including 10,500 CB
LG C1 55"Rs 1,3x,x00 including 10,500 CB
LG CX 65"Rs 1,7x,x00 including 12,500 C
LG C1 65"Rs 2,2x,x00 including 12,500 CB

Looking at other similar threads for different cities, I thought I would start a thread for Bengaluru folks who might be interested in buying one of the LG OLEDs in the coming week (pre-diwali or leading to the festive event)

I am personally looking for a 65" (undecided between the CX and C1, likely the former given the price gap and minimal differences). I was hoping to buy by Oct first week or so, but can wait a few more days if that means a significant discount

Please DM me with your number and model of preference, and I will add you to the WhatsApp group where we can discuss further.

I have a quote (seemed pretty good) from one of the dealers (cannot post to avoid deal closure issues) nearby and they did confirm stock of all the CX and C1 models (CX likely to be final run of units though).
  • CB = Cashback
  • There is a brand backed offer running for 3 Year Warranty plus 1000-2000 instant discount (not factored in the final price given below, as I did not get full clarity)
  • Might be able to manage 2-3% additional reduction depending on units and how soon we close (before Sep ends basically)
  • We can check with more dealers and figure out the best price and then coordinate the purchases
9xxx00 means ?? 99900rs or 90000rs ??? If cx 55 available at 90000rs iam interested in buying

• CB = Cashback
C1 should likely go decently below 2, bro, without CB. A price below 2 + 22-25 CB should be possible.
I'd suggest gathering hands and wait till at least third week of Oct.
All the best

C1 should likely go decently below 2, bro, without CB. A price below 2 + 22-25 CB should be possible.
All the best
*Wait till the day of Diwali* if you are not satisfied with the price, you will get the lowest possible. This is what I recall with last year's group purchase experience in RD from Bengaluru, even people bought 2 days after Diwali as well. 65CX was bought for 1.85L with 3 year warranty.

Guys,

Just placing a note here requesting everyone interested to do a due diligence before getting into a group buy. While the OP is most likely to be straight forward and sincere, please keep in mind that he has been on the forum since May 2021 and has only 23 posts.

Regards

All the best

*Wait till the day of Diwali* if you are not satisfied with the price, you will get the lowest possible. This is what I recall with last year's group purchase experience in RD from Bengaluru, even people bought 2 days after Diwali as well. 65CX was bought for 1.85L with 3 year warranty.

Understood. Yes we will just get together in a group for now and figure out the best deal during the festive sales.

Guys,

Just placing a note here requesting everyone interested to do a due diligence before getting into a group buy. While the OP is most likely to be straight forward and sincere, please keep in mind that he has been on the forum since May 2021 and has only 23 posts.

Regards

Thanks Nikhil. Just for everyone, my intent is only to get the group together and not 'broker' a deal. Happy to let others take the lead to get the best discounts.

• CB = Cashback
can you check whether they can deliver to salem , tamilnadu ?

• CB = Cashback
I am interested in LG G1. Couldn't find DM option in the forum. hence, posting it here. You can add me to the whatsapp group.

• CB = Cashback

Whats the best price your dealer can offer for a CX 49"?

I'm in for an LG C1 55"
I have DMed you my details. I believe the festive season usually brings better warranty terms too.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back