Group Buy LG OLED 55/65 CX/C1 (Tamilnadu)

I purchased 55C1 for 1.10L after ICICI instant cashback of 10K. Girias and Reliance Digital quoted 1.29K and 1.28K before cash back.

I purchased it from Reliance Digital.
Thanks for this info. Can you tell me when this was? Also, 1.28 to 1.10 means an 18k discount. So was the 8k some other kind of discount?

Thanks for this info. Can you tell me when this was? Also, 1.28 to 1.10 means an 18k discount. So was the 8k some other kind of discount?
I purchased it on 20th March. The additional 8K discount was during final payment.

I purchased it on 20th March. The additional 8K discount was during final payment.
Showed your quotes to my nearest RD (Chromepet) and they are ready to match the price. Now I just need to make up mind if I should go for this really solid quote or wait for the newer models :D

Showed your quotes to my nearest RD (Chromepet) and they are ready to match the price. Now I just need to make up mind if I should go for this really solid quote or wait for the newer models :D
If you get a new TV set, you don't have to wait for newer models. The problem with last stage inventory is they would pack a demo piece and would stop responding to your complaints and you might lose a month in transition before you are refunded the money after chasing behind them. So check for the hours of usage when you receive it and get a 100% guarantee that they are giving an unbowed new TV and you are good to go. If Chrompet RD does not have stock and are communicating with other RDs you might get a demo. If they have stock, then pull the trigger.

If you get a new TV set, you don't have to wait for newer models. The problem with last stage inventory is they would pack a demo piece and would stop responding to your complaints and you might lose a month in transition before you are refunded the money after chasing behind them. So check for the hours of usage when you receive it and get a 100% guarantee that they are giving an unbowed new TV and you are good to go. If Chrompet RD does not have stock and are communicating with other RDs you might get a demo. If they have stock, then pull the trigger.
Thanks for this info.I read your comment elsewhere too and it has been weighing on mind. I did ask them specifically if this is a new unit and they mentioned that it will come directly from the warehouse. Still weighing up the pros and cons of buying at this stage of the product lifecycle.

The LG dealer i contacted talked about how the product lifecycle is from deepavali to deepavali in India unlike in the west, which made me a bit more confident. (This was said when i mentioned that i expect a low quote because i know it's almost the end of C1s tenure in the market )

Thanks for this info.I read your comment elsewhere too and it has been weighing on mind. I did ask them specifically if this is a new unit and they mentioned that it will come directly from the warehouse. Still weighing up the pros and cons of buying at this stage of the product lifecycle.

The LG dealer i contacted talked about how the product lifecycle is from deepavali to deepavali in India unlike in the west, which made me a bit more confident. (This was said when i mentioned that i expect a low quote because i know it's almost the end of C1s tenure in the market )
The RD delivery was from warehouse in Puzhal and it was January'22 manufacturing.
So, I hope no issues with the unit.

I was also quoted 1.43L ( before cashback) for 55G1 and I was hoping to buy the G1 considering EVO panel and better sound. Finally bought 55C1.

Thank you for all your inputs. I finally pulled the plug and purchased a 55C1 from RD Chromepet. They weren't willing to come down from 1.13L after cashbacks. Decided it's not worth haggling over 3k and paid up on Sunday. Installation was done yesterday and I am super happy with the purchase. I got a Jan 22 manufactured unit and the Total Hours used was shown as 0 withing the TVs menu (not the service menu). Watched a movie last night (albeit 1080p on Hotstar) and I was super impressed by the ability of this television.

Any possibility of starting a new group buy now? I'm interested in 55" LG C2 or also the G2 if price difference isn't too much. Unfortunately I missed the Diwali sale and called Croma and Reliance Digital and they quoted 1.5L for the C2. Read elsewhere about an RD staff saying that there might be sales around Christmas also. So just searching for any others in TN looking to buy one of these TVs now.

Any possibility of starting a new group buy now? I'm interested in 55" LG C2 or also the G2 if price difference isn't too much. Unfortunately I missed the Diwali sale and called Croma and Reliance Digital and they quoted 1.5L for the C2. Read elsewhere about an RD staff saying that there might be sales around Christmas also. So just searching for any others in TN looking to buy one of these TVs now.
Did you buy? I used to live in chennai but moved to bangalore recently.

I am also interested in buying lg c2 or g2 55 inches.

Did you buy? I used to live in chennai but moved to bangalore recently.

I am also interested in buying lg c2 or g2 55 inches.
Not yet, but I'm seeing the 55" G2 being sold online for ~1.3L, if you have the right cards, on RD and Croma. I was hoping to go to a store on New Year's, but I'm still undecided between x90k, C2, G2 and a80k, so just doing more research.

Not yet, but I'm seeing the 55" G2 being sold online for ~1.3L, if you have the right cards, on RD and Croma. I was hoping to go to a store on New Year's, but I'm still undecided between x90k, C2, G2 and a80k, so just doing more research.
I purchased G2 55 inches for 1.3 Lakhs without cashback with no cost EMI from Portalil KR Puram Bangalore. C2 was selling for 1.10lakhs with cashback during the new year sale.

Hi, after a long time i am logging in. was taking a break from these gears.

If there is good discount, i can join in too, i am looking for a 65 inch.. i stay in chennai

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back