Group Buying - Samsung 64F8500 Plasma

Hi Guys,

Something relevant for all of you

Summary :
64F8500 in a sealed pack, Samsung Original Wall Brackets, available in Mumbai, for a drool worthy price

Background :
Just bought a couple of 64F8500s, 1 for Bangalore and 1 for Mumbai (I stay in Bangalore & visit family in Mumbai every month)

Got the Bangalore TV, Wall Mounted by Original Samsung Wall Brackets, Installed by Samsung Engineers, Enjoying AWESOME Picture Quality.

Received the Mumbai TV, Wanted to give a pleasant surprise to the wife. Got a rude shock instead, Wife had other plans for renovating that wall & such a big TV will not fit there. Hence I want this awesome TV to find another home where it will be better appreciated.

Do let me know if any of you or your friends is interested.

Rs 1.6 lakh + whatever transport charges from my house in Mumbai.

As I mentioned earlier, Sealed Package, Samsung Original Wall Brackets & will be installed by Samsung Engineers with Full Warranty.

Extended Warranty available for approx Rs 15k enabling about 4 years of risk free viewing the best picture quality available today.

Regards,

Biren

Summary :
64F8500 in a sealed pack, Samsung Original Wall Brackets, available in Mumbai, for a drool worthy price

Received the Mumbai TV, Wanted to give a pleasant surprise to the wife. Got a rude shock instead, Wife had other plans for renovating that wall & such a big TV will not fit there.

Rs 1.6 lakh + whatever transport charges from my house in Mumbai.
Extended Warranty available for approx Rs 15k enabling about 4 years of risk free viewing the best picture quality available today.

Biren,

I would be interested. I just had a Panasonic 65" TV go bad on me and would need to replace it. http://www.hifivision.com/television/60474-65-tv-good-reliability.html

Where is this TV located? I am in Breach Candy (Warden Road).

What is the date on the invoice as the warranty would be valid from that date? Does your TV have the Evolution kit installed? If not, do we need one for India?

I would also like to get the extended warranty, do you know who I can contact for that?

Thanks.

Yes its available in Bangalore for 1.75 L. If you are serious about buying this, we can get a further discount, for group buying. I am planning to purchace it within this festive season.

when are you guys planing to buy? I may need one. When is the latest i can decide?
HI navin, are you on tbhp? Have you gotten to demo this tv anywhere in bombay?

Hi Guys,

This is Biren here.

I am sorry about delayed response.

I had misplaced my password & was unable to log in for a while & the Reset Password link was also not working for me. Kept trying with various combinations & was fortunate to be able to log in today.

Saw these messages for the Samsung 64F8500 in Mumbai.

Yes, it is available in case anyone is interested.

Regards,

Biren

Back