Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Rajesh was travelling whole of last week. He's back today at work. Will revert by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay

Rajesh was travelling whole of last week. He's back today at work. Will revert by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay

I had paid for single copy through the group
But still waiting

Sent from my Karbonn A19 using Tapatalk

naeem/apk, I was out of town so was not checking. have you got it yet ?

Last edited:
naeem/apk, I was out of town so was not checking. have you got it yet ?

Hi,

I finally got mine yesterday evening. Was well packaged, and the LPs (two of them) are fine.

It seems that there was a mess up on the address. Someone from Paper Pallete/Sony had called me the day before, and figured out that a part of my address was missed out when they shipped the LPs earlier. After giving them the complete address, got the LPs within a day.

Thank you Arj and Prem for following up

best,
apk

As per Rajesh, all have been delivered except Naeem

Naeem, the problem is apparently as your confirmation came after the cutoff hence your name was not there in the delivery. Prem and I are following up with Rajesh on this.

Finally received my copy yesterday. Thanks for all who worked behind this project
Anil

As per Rajesh, all have been delivered except Naeem

Naeem, the problem is apparently as your confirmation came after the cutoff hence your name was not there in the delivery. Prem and I are following up with Rajesh on this.
Thanks

arjun and prem bhai for your kind support . but I am still waiting for my copy

Sent from my Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus using Tapatalk

I can help and extend this project to include old Bollywood hits from the fifties and sixties with original vinyl in my personal collection or from my circle of very enthusiastic friends and collectors! I have access to most world class mastering engineers and mastering facilities - I live about 10 miles from the world famous Abbey Road Studios! :) I also have about ten Nakamichi cassette decks including the famous Dragon in my collection :)
HI Bangkok, I live in Bangkok and i also have Dragon (actually 3)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back