Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Apparently Yours returned back as undelivered due to some reason...have shared your Phone no
total list now as below
my mobile no. 9935319600 alternative no. 7800800309
Mohd Naeem Siddiqui
89/75 pioneer tannery campus,
Plot No. 10
Near A B Chemical house
New Chungi Jajmau
Kanpur. 208001
Uttar Pradesh
Mob. 9935319600, 7800800309

I also got my copy today. Just started playing it :). Quality is SUPERB. Can't thank enough the great people behind this effort. Long Live Vinyl.

Hi All,

Rec'd my copy yesterday through Shuv who procured it on my behalf.

I am hugely impressed with overall product....the packaging, the record, label design, everything is of top class.

Within available options, the track listing is perfect.

The sound quality is also impressive and has enough analogue flavour for my liking, although the original sound being a modern day digital recording.

And finally my hearty thanks to Prem, ARJ, Srinivasan and all others who chipped in and made this venture successful.

Regards,
Bhaskar

Received the LP today. Good packaging. Was eager to listen. My chain= Pioneer pl12 (LP player) ->AP Swara amp -> Custom made AP Speakers. For a newbie it was amazing. The clarity and no pops and crackles was a treat,I was kind or searching for one lol :) Gives a nostalgic feeling.Got this for for only one song I admit "Khamosh Raat". The guitar sound was unbelievable. All in all I am a very happy listener :)

Thanks a ton to ones who initiated and to all who participated in this venture,

Dear All,

I had missed the thread completely as I was travelling and relocating. I would like to own a copy, need your help...

TIA

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back