GURUS HOW TO MAKE DIY AMP FOR MY CAR New i10

Hari655

Hello Gurus..!

I am new to DIY electronics...!

But need your help in building a Car amp to drive single Sub-woofer for my i10 LPG Magna version (Space Constraint) so help me choose a shallow sub woofer along with a DIY Car amp.(Budget constraint:sad:)

I am looking for a decent Sub-woofer rather than high end highly priced Sub-woofers.
Help me choose a shallow sub woofer along with a DIY Car amp.(Budget constraint:sad:)

Thanks,
Hari

Thank you guys..!

Ok I have another situation here...:)

Two of my friends bought

- Alto
- Ritz

So if i do a DIY amp and sub experiment the same can be implemented for all the three cars and it would be cheap i think..!

But to be honest enough i want to learn DIY audio...so may be this experiment helps me build some home audio gear myself in future.

Thanks,
Hari

Hari..

I have a simple and economic technique..:yahoo:

Belkin : AC Anywhere™ Power Inverter with USB charging - 200W

You can use the Belkin inverter..12v dc to 220v AC and connect any old sub woofer that you might have purchased with your first purchase of desktop...:)

..like Intex 4.1, Mitashi, Frontech ..etc..etc...

Don't join other speakers just use the Sub-woofer, less power consumption.

Here is one such interesting experiment which went successful..

Can I put my home sub in my car?

Thanks,
NT

Me thinks It would have been easier if you built a DIY car and got a readymade amp for it instead... :)

Sent from mobile on a crappy keyboard. Pls excuse typos.

Hello All...

Is NT suggestion good to go...!!

Looks simple and pocket friendly...As per his guess i have One Intex Subwoofer..whcih would meet my requirements.

Thanks,
Hari

I remember Class D audio selling DIY car audio kit for cars but I don't see them listed on their site currently. Maybe you could use one of their modules along with a suitable power supply and build one. You could contact them directly and enquire them regarding this. Also, I'd suggest some quality research over here: DIYMA Car Audio Forum

I don't think it is easy or cost effective , for a DIY amp for a car.

there are many entry-level amps, there are some good ones in kenwood around 3-4k, which can be easily bridged to drive a sub to a decent levels.

Regards
Harsha :)

Hari..

I have a simple and economic technique..:yahoo:

Belkin : AC Anywhere Power Inverter with USB charging - 200W

You can use the Belkin inverter..12v dc to 220v AC and connect any old sub woofer that you might have purchased with your first purchase of desktop...:)

..like Intex 4.1, Mitashi, Frontech ..etc..etc...

Don't join other speakers just use the Sub-woofer, less power consumption.

Here is one such interesting experiment which went successful..

Can I put my home sub in my car?

Thanks,
NT
PC sub? haha :) that will never work,u need to stop the car to listen to bass(LOW SPL),
HOME SUB ? why waste 10-20k sub in car

Masterjedi - I went with your suggestion...! Sony 2ch amp 3k and a Sony xpod sub 4k...

But still diy is dream to me..:eek:

Hi

there is a DIY person , at R.P Road, his name is Raj, Shop : Raj electronics,

behind Burmashell petrol bunk.

you may contct him and get your sub done, i heard one he built, i felt kike was just like sitting in pub and not in a car.

very neat build , professional.

Regards

Tanoj

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back