Guys, Please help !! Got thoroughly cheated by ishop international !!

Hello everyone,

I have an announcement to make. After all these days of anxiety, anger,frustration and fear of scolding from wifey, finally the package arrived.

As i was hurrying for office, just had a peep through - it looked nice. It has a strange shape and a dark green tint. Much lighter and smaller than usual dvd players of yesteryears.

Well,the package looks ok however it is clear that it has been opened many a times before as well.

Hope this gives relief to all of you who stood by me shared my thoughts. Thanks to all of you.

Good that you got your package. My money is still locked in with them with no traces of my item purchased.

Ishopinternational a fraud(plz dont buy anything)

Hi friends
the objective of this post is only to make you people inform that Ishop International is fraud/scam of a website so please avoid it completely even if few people were successful in make purchase through it.
My story
line of events
20/nov/2013-order booked costing 37k,mail received from them confirming that they have made the purchase ...status of login account changed to "shipment info received
27/nov/2013-same situation as above no info on product keep asking me to call again
1/dec/2013- same situation as above no info on product keep asking me to call again
3/dec/2013-same situation as above no info on product keep asking me to call again
6/dec/2013-same situation as above no info on product keep asking me to call again
9/dec/2013-promised to send me the product
10/dec/2013-changed their tone and said i might get replacement or f
refund told me would confirm in a week but never called
17/dec/2013- same situation no product no refund ..dont know what to do ..
all this along, the status of my login account is same as on day one..
they have tortured me psychologically
during above period i have made all the calls to them(STD)and they never called me
there is no one responsible for this website they will not give you any senior's no. it is not mentioned on their website in fact nothing is mentioned on their website.

Re: Ishopinternational a fraud(plz dont buy anything)

i think there is already a thread on the similar lines and it seems, more and more, that the chances of getting something through this site is a 50/50 chance, as some other members got the product (projector) successfully. Hmm :)confused).

Anyway this is a very very bad way to treat a customer..Why can't they just refund the amount, if they haven't purchased the product.

I ordered some cheaper items from US via ishopinternational on 28th of november or so. to my surprise items were delivered to me in 7 to 8 days itself. so my first experience with them was very good. Though i am scared of ordering costlier items through them.

I ordered two inexpensive items with them. One of them reached me in about 10 days. The other item was not purchased by them and it took me lots of emails and pursuing to get my refund for that item.

I am not going to order anything through them now.

It looks like it is a hit or miss process.
I have sent a mail suggesting them to register with us and address the concerns people shared here, if they are really serious about their business/ growth.

It looks like it is a hit or miss process.
I have sent a mail suggesting them to register with us and address the concerns people shared here, if they are really serious about their business/ growth.

If all the corporate start taking this route of communicating with the customers directly, this is going to benefit them only in the long run. In turn, the customers can also shop worry-free & the process is sure to attract many more prospective customers.

had my purchase gone good then many of my friends would have ordered from the same website.in fact It is not the purchase. it is their attitude and arrogance that hurts me a lot.i will damm make sure that atleast no one from my circle make purchase from them

I also faced this prob with this site my product was lost by them & kept informing me that we will update you as they were investigating.

but finally I got my money back after 15days & that also full refund.

So i was very happy & planning to purchase form this site again bcos i understand their investigation took time & so there was a delay but that does not mean we cannot trust them.

How can something be lost or skipped ...seller like new egg or Amazon generally don't make these mistakes.
Anmol may I know .what you do for a living??

isn't ibhejo a sister-concern of this portal?!
i had recently seen another complaint-thread on this portal on one other forum.

Pls tell me if ibhejo is another site which fools customers???
their referb products are dead cheap.. so thought of buying something from them

You will not be able to post a single negative comment on their web site.only positive feedback is allowed .if any one from that portal is reading my comment .please return my money atleast

Pls tell me if ibhejo is another site which fools customers???
their referb products are dead cheap.. so thought of buying something from them

ibhejo.com, ishopinternational, iccworld on GEB and even ppobox if I am not mistaken all appear to have something to do with iccworld.

I've used ibhejo almost a year ago and got the product (new) in a reasonable amount of time. I've also used iccworld(GEB) on two occasions. One product was delivered, again in a reasonable amount of time, the other took a while and I almost gave up hope of getting it.

I'd say, help your BP and protect your hard-earned cash unless it is a low value item and you aren't too worried about the thought of losing the money you paid them.

@ piyush608 - If you dont mind please could you see if you can get any help from their social media sites... Go to facebook and go to their webpage on FB. Write down your entire situation and ask all of your friends to like that post of yours on their FB page and let them ask the response. This way you will get your money back faster. I have seen many ppl take the social media way to get their refunds faster.

Also, there might be a repercussion that they might take it very offensively and delay the process further if your refund process has got initiated.

Inviting other FMs to help Piyush out please.

If all the corporate start taking this route of communicating with the customers directly, this is going to benefit them only in the long run. In turn, the customers can also shop worry-free & the process is sure to attract many more prospective customers.

There is no response for the mail I sent advising them to register and address the concerns posted here. It is clear that they do not have trust in their own system or they have a very care-free attitude. Ofcourse it takes a lot to come in the open public and face the ire of the customers. Its not easy. But doing what is not easy only can make businesses successful.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back