Hai my new Q Acoustics M20 HD buyed from VPlak.com stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum. This is actually painful and there is nothing that the seller or the manufacturer can do here. This seller is known to be an unauthorized seller of various brands. Partly the reason for some of the deals being the best compared to others.
Q acoustics m 20 hd purchased 3 months before from vplak.com stopped wokring.. now the seller is not taking any action.. and q acoustics service centre also not helping to resolve it.. what shall i do
QA will Never honor the warranty from an unauthorized seller. For that matter, no brand will. At this point, the way out for you, in my opinion, would be to swallow the bitter pill and get the speaker checked by QA Authorized service center via a Paid Service route and enjoy your speakers.

MaSh

Hmm . Ok
Welcome to the forum. This is actually painful and there is nothing that the seller or the manufacturer can do here. This seller is known to be an unauthorized seller of various brands. Partly the reason for some of the deals being the best compared to others.

QA will Never honor the warranty from an unauthorized seller. For that matter, no brand will. At this point, the way out for you, in my opinion, would be to swallow the bitter pill and get the speaker checked by QA Authorized service center via a Paid Service route and enjoy your speakers.

MaSh
Yeah.. at last that is the only way for me.. planning to send it to authorised service centre

Yeah i was also planning to file an case against vplak through consumer court
Just do it. It'll be pretty straightforward to lodge a complaint and once they receive a notice, most likely vplak will try to settle out of court so it's a win win for you.

Reactions: PTP
That's such a sad way to run business. Did you notify vplak about the numerous educational posts online on ' why one should not buy from vplak' , maybe that will help them take notice ?

It's no use pursuing Vplak & be hopeful since they must have washed their hands off it. It would be better to take the speakers to a decent repairer or authorised center to get it fixed since the warranty is void in this case.
Better to do some research on the seller/dealer even if it is on Amazon with their ratings or user reviews before buying expensive stuff since such dealers generally bait unsuspecting customers with cheap pricing.

With no offence to anyone, with most foreign brands, it is easy to find who their authorised importer is. It is clearly given in the Qacoustics website that MZ is their authorised India distributor. All it takes is a call to MZ to find who their authorised resellers in India are including exclusive online traders.

With no offence to anyone, with most foreign brands, it is easy to find who their authorised importer is. It is clearly given in the Qacoustics website that MZ is their authorised India distributor. All it takes is a call to MZ to find who their authorised resellers in India are including exclusive online traders.

Honestly when you are starting out in this hobby, it's not something one is aware of. I still don't know who all are authorized resellers in Bangalore for Qacoustics, many dealers also interface between customer and another reseller.

Considering VPLAK shows up as one of the first page options for audio gear purchases and has a fairly well designed site, makes it even more difficult. I had my first doubt when I saw Dynaudio Special 40 for 2.7 odd when rest of country offerings had moved to 4+ , then @amrutmhatre90 ordeal further confirmed that it's a site to beat stay away from. Unfortunately few audiophiles on another FB group have also gone ahead and madr purchases in past , hopefully their devices work fine during warranty tenure.

Honestly when you are starting out in this hobby, it's not something one is aware of. I still don't know who all are authorized resellers in Bangalore for Qacoustics, many dealers also interface between customer and another reseller.

Considering VPLAK shows up as one of the first page options for audio gear purchases and has a fairly well designed site, makes it even more difficult. I had my first doubt when I saw Dynaudio Special 40 for 2.7 odd when rest of country offerings had moved to 4+ , then @amrutmhatre90 ordeal further confirmed that it's a site to beat stay away from. Unfortunately few audiophiles on another FB group have also gone ahead and madr purchases in past , hopefully their devices work fine during warranty tenure.
Ya for new audiophiles its a challenge to find out best dealers for such products.. or it will be then as like me .

They have also raised their hands saying vplak is not authorised so cant do anything

It's no use pursuing Vplak & be hopeful since they must have washed their hands off it. It would be better to take the speakers to a decent repairer or authorised center to get it fixed since the warranty is void in this case.
Better to do some research on the seller/dealer even if it is on Amazon with their ratings or user reviews before buying expensive stuff since such dealers generally bait unsuspecting customers with cheap pricing.
Ya trying to get it repaired.. q acoustics service centre said may be its fuze has been blown .. so check it through a local electronic shop if possible.

Ya trying to get it repaired.. q acoustics service centre said may be its fuze has been blown .. so check it through a local electronic shop if possible.
Incidentally my QA M20 HD had also stopped working after 4 months, bought it from Amazon (Appario Retail ), don't know whether they will honour the warranty. Seems buying expensive audio from niche brands in India is a real headache. Am from Kochi, whether any service center is available kochi is also concern.

Ya for new audiophiles its a challenge to find out best dealers for such products.. or it will be then as like me .
There is no challenge that I can see.
All it takes is using a search engine to do a search!
The real challenge is getting down to actually doing it.

Incidentally my QA M20 HD had also stopped working after 4 months, bought it from Amazon (Appario Retail ), don't know whether they will honour the warranty. Seems buying expensive audio from niche brands in India is a real headache. Am from Kochi, whether any service center is available kochi is also concern.
When buying from Amazon, buy it with the extended warranty. While the official warranty may not be available during the first year, the third party warranty/insurance terms and conditions are usually pretty straightforward and must be honoured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back