Hai my new Q Acoustics M20 HD buyed from VPlak.com stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivekathira

Q acoustics m 20 hd purchased 3 months before from vplak.com stopped wokring.. now the seller is not taking any action.. and q acoustics service centre also not helping to resolve it.. what shall i do

Q acoustics m 20 hd purchased 3 months before from vplak.com stopped wokring.. now the seller is not taking any action.. and q acoustics service centre also not helping to resolve it.. what shall i do
I don't think VPLAk will do anything, they have sold and are out of it.. What is QA service centre saying?

Vplak is not authorised seller so presumably q acoustics will not entertain complaints.

Is there any user replaceable fuse ? Please consult the manual

The official distributors for QAcoustics in India are

MZ Audio Distributions
Unit 326 Kanakia Zillion BKC Annexe
Mumbai-400070.
-1800229006 /022 26420022
[email protected]

https://mzaudiodistribution.com/

Call them up and see if VPLAK is authorised by them. Otherwise you are in troubled water to get service under warranty.
Ok will try this service centre.. already called one in delhi they said vplak is not authorised so cant provide warranty.. have to do paid service

But q acoustics should provide service.. as its their product.. and under warranty
QAcoustics do not directly sell in India, so they are not bound to provide warranty unless purchased from their authorised Indian distributor and his network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back