Hardware Media player with Graphic equalizer, digital audio out and remote control..

venkates

Hi all,

I am looking for a hardware media player that has a built-in graphic equalizer (5 or 7 band), has a digital audio output (either HDMI or optical) and can be controlled through a IR/wireless remote. Looking to primarily use this to play flac/wav files from a USB device.

Does anyone know of a player that can do these?

Re: Hardware Media player with Graphic equalizer, digital audio out and remote contro

Yes. I am quite particular about the graphic equalizer. I am aware of all these media players available in the market like asus, western digital etc. but want to know if any of them have the EQ.

Re: Hardware Media player with Graphic equalizer, digital audio out and remote contro

why not use zotac box with windows and foobar2000 - it has plugins for eq etc.

Asus O play mini does not have graphic eq.

Thanks for your feedback everyone. The zotac box would satisfy all my requirements but the model with remote costs around 30K. 30K just to get digital equalized audio sounds too high to me. I already have a PS3 as part of my media center and it does most of what I want except for the EQ.

Phones with EQ are an option but they cant be controlled remotely!!.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back