Harmon Kardon, JBL, Philips

bayankaran

Hello:

I am looking at a combo of Harmon Kardon 133 receiver, JBL 140 speaker set and Philips 3996 DVD player for Rs.25000/-

Is it a good price? Kindly comment on any advantages or disadvantages for the above combination.

Thanks in advance.

Hello:

I am looking at a combo of Harmon Kardon 133 receiver, JBL 140 speaker set and Philips 3996 DVD player for Rs.25000/-

Is it a good price? Kindly comment on any advantages or disadvantages for the above combination.

Thanks in advance.

Could you tell me where you got this quote, coz one of my friends was also interested since he is also tight on budget and this seemed quite favorable to his budget.

Hello:

Thanks in advance.

For the budget, Decent enough. But, try to go for Philips 5996 OR Pio 610 as DVD. It won't cost much extra. HK is good but, a bit bright.

A very decent price . IMHO these speakers are far better than Onkyo 3100 ( passive Sub) and Yamaha 195 ( Only 6 Inch Sub against JBL's 8 Inch)

I owe the speaker set -also speakers are small and cute and easy to hung on walls with supplied brackets ..
Just hear the Thrice priced BOse and you'll like harman + JBL ......
Also I thinkyou are getting 1 HDMI cable with the kit right?Just Check...

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back