Has BSNL increased broadband speeds?

frnd08

BSNL has apparently gone through a whole change in all of its plans. I have the unlimited 750 plan, at 512kbps. But now i hear we'll have 1Mbps till 6b and 256kbps thereafter. anyone else noticing speed differences?

Its 512 kbps after 6gb.

Bsnl has increased speeds on many plans from February. It will be worthwhile to check their website and see which plan suits one.

@tc

I would suggest you change your plan to 850 uld combo. 2mbps till 8 gb, 512 kbps after that. 350 MCU(metered call units) FREE.

Its 512 kbps after 6gb.

Bsnl has increased speeds on many plans from February. It will be worthwhile to check their website and see which plan suits one.

@tc

I would suggest you change your plan to 850 uld combo. 2mbps till 8 gb, 512 kbps after that. 350 MCU(metered call units) FREE.

Ah just checked their site, they've indeed increased speeds. Unfortunately I'm only getting around 256kbps. I guess that's a temporary issue. Thanks for the info.

For heavy downloaders 6Gb limit is useless..its the same old 512kbps that counts.....for the last 1 month my http speeds have come down like anything with lots of web page errors...any idea what is happening at BSNL.......I have complained them 8 times but without any results........I have changed my dns to open dns or google dns but it doesnt solve the problem.......

For heavy downloaders 6Gb limit is useless..its the same old 512kbps that counts.....for the last 1 month my http speeds have come down like anything with lots of web page errors...any idea what is happening at BSNL.......I have complained them 8 times but without any results........I have changed my dns to open dns or google dns but it doesnt solve the problem.......

I am having the same problem. Browsing speeds have reduced drastically. I am using Google dns at present, to no avail.

I was earlier on ULD Combo 1350 plan with 2mbps upto 15GB and 512kbps thereafter. Now it has been revised to 4mbps upto 20GB and 512 thereafter. However I am thinking of switching to the next lower plan which now offers for 2mbps upto 15 GB and 256 thereafter for 1000 only and there too 450 calls are free per month instead of 250 which my current plan offers. Need to think.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back