Asianet Broadband - Unlimited Plan

nipunkx

Hi Friends,

As quoted in a site "Asianet Broadband, a company that provides cable broadband service in Kerala, has re-introduced its iconic, true unlimited broadband plans offering speeds of upto 1 Mbps and 2 Mbps"
Is any one using these plans from asianet? Need to know the quality of their service and their connectivity up time and download speed.
Please share your thoughts.

Site: Asianet re-introduces true, unlimited 1Mbps and 2Mbps broadband Internet plans in Kerala

I have a MTNL 20mbps fibre optic line that's super,no downtime at all. I pay something like 1500 a month.

Well, Mumbai has it all :).
BSNL charges 6k - yes that is correct - for a similar plan:mad:

At some states BSNL gives worst plans. I wonder when BSNL is capable of giving the best, why they are not doing it so?
In Kerala, BSNL is pathetic related to speed, if speed is more they ask hell of a rate as well.

Yeah upto 75gb 20mbps,and then 2mbps unlimited. Never crossed 75gb in more than a year....

Agreed,but I have a shitty Philips Bluray player with an even crappier video upscaling ,so no point. I download 700-800mb file movies lol

Hi Friends,

As quoted in a site "Asianet Broadband, a company that provides cable broadband service in Kerala, has re-introduced its iconic, true unlimited broadband plans offering speeds of upto 1 Mbps and 2 Mbps"
Is any one using these plans from asianet? Need to know the quality of their service and their connectivity up time and download speed.
Please share your thoughts.

Site: Asianet re-introduces true, unlimited 1Mbps and 2Mbps broadband Internet plans in Kerala

I got the 2 Mbps unlimited plan,been using Asianet broadband for the past couple of years.Highly recommend go for it.

I have a MTNL 20mbps fibre optic line that's super,no downtime at all. I pay something like 1500 a month.

Hi Celester:

Are there any criteria to be met for getting a Fibre Optic line? like distance from the telephone exchange or only specific areas are covered?

I live in Byculla near JJ Hospital, any idea whether they cover this area?

Hi arun, I honestly have no idea. My building in a new one and they had the fiber lines pre installed. I had to just get a connection which took no time at all. It's really nice and no downtime at all. U can call them and ask them if they service ur area.

Back