Hathway Set Top Box

My cable operator in HYD is asking 1200/- for the HATHWAY STB. he also told that HATHWAY HD is still in trails....

Please help me to choose one...should I pay 1200/- (not sure whether this price is realistic) or should I wait for HD?

With my experience, I can tell, don't wait for HD on hathway.. it's bogus and gimmick they are playing to hold existing customers..

Re: Digital Cable Service for JP Nagar, B'lore?

Are there any digital cable service providers for JP Nagar, B'lore? Hathway does not have their service in this locality.

The cost of STB varies widely, I changed 3 boxes in last 6 years from hathway.. varied from 500 to 1200.

Is it wise to buy a used STB? If yes, of what age can it be?

Apart from that, is it okay to buy any STB whatsoever, or is the cable operator's instruction a certain limit?

In Gurgaon DEN distributed through a cable operator is asking for 4.8k for the HD box (Kaonmedia make) are these boxes so costly ???

Hathway HD set top box costs Rs. 5000 in Bangalore (at least from one cable operator who provides service in a relatives area - Sarjapur Road). 19 HD channels and they look pretty decent. Am considering taking that as the cable operator says Rs. 250 per month, currently I have only analog cable and am yet to decide between digital cable in HD or one of the DTH providers.

Last time I had checked with my cable operator he said that HD STBs are not in stock.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back