Have you guys tried Audyssey One yet?

donmathew90

I just optimized my setup with Audyssey One and it sounds so much better now especially the bass!

Try it out and let me know what you think.

Original video -
Guide that I followed -

Mcacc to audyssey to dirac to now what???
But seems interesting...multi eq + rew...but how much of a difference and how many would care for such a difference?? Hope this aint a marketing gimmick...

Mcacc to audyssey to dirac to now what???
But seems interesting...multi eq + rew...but how much of a difference and how many would care for such a difference?? Hope this aint a marketing gimmick...
Well, I've noticed a good difference in my setup and others have too. Plus, it's free so there's nothing to lose :)

I noticed the calibration done directly via the AVR is much better than that initiated via the audyssey app.
I did try the steps from youtube but still the avr direct calibration was better.

I noticed the calibration done directly via the AVR is much better than that initiated via the audyssey app.
I did try the steps from youtube but still the avr direct calibration was better.
Just to confirm, you ran the Audyssey app measurements through REW as well right?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back