HBO Originals available on JioCinema now. Anyone subscribed yet?

hydra

From what I can see, most of the the HBO Mini Series have now moved to Jiocinema after Disneyplus/Hotstar lost them. A few WB Movies also seem to be listed. They've not very forthcoming about the streaming quality. They just say "Highest audio and video quality". Subscriptions have been set at 999.00 for one year (which is not so bad).

Have any of you folks subscribed yet? Without a sampler plan, it is hard to say how well their app works, or what the video/audio quality is.

From what I can see, most of the the HBO Mini Series have now moved to Jiocinema after Disneyplus/Hotstar lost them. A few WB Movies also seem to be listed. They've not very forthcoming about the streaming quality. They just say "Highest audio and video quality". Subscriptions have been set at 999.00 for one year (which is not so bad).

Have any of you folks subscribed yet? Without a sampler plan, it is hard to say how well their app works, or what the video/audio quality is.
I just subscribed today, haven't watched anything yet, will update here once I do

"Highest audio and video quality". Quality of Streaming of IPL on my 4k TV with my apple tv 4k box not to the desired quality. Possibly since its free. Hopefully improves with Paid Subscription. Planning to do after IPL

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back