HD STB for a LCD TV brought from US

Purchased Videocon d2h HD yesterday. And as expected, it has a setting to toggle the output between 1080i 50Hz and 1080i 60Hz. I have set it to 60Hz over HDMI and it works like a charm :D
Just out of curiosity....
What do you see when you switch the toggle to 1080i 50Hz?

You won't see anything on the HDMI port on 50Hz setting. But if you have a composite cable plugged in as well, you'll see grainy, black&white image there.
bansal98,
Happy new year!!

Read your posts i guess u finally got ur NTSC TV to work congrats, could u confirm the DTH service u r using please? I have the same problem too I have a panasonic HD TV which is compatible with 1080i format @ 60hz, 480p@ 60hz & 480i@60hz. It would be of great help for me. I have been trying to fix this problem almost for 4 years.

thank you
Vignesh

bansal98,
Happy new year!!

Read your posts i guess u finally got ur NTSC TV to work congrats, could u confirm the DTH service u r using please? I have the same problem too I have a panasonic HD TV which is compatible with 1080i format @ 60hz, 480p@ 60hz & 480i@60hz. It would be of great help for me. I have been trying to fix this problem almost for 4 years.

thank you
Vignesh

I have Videocon D2H HD. As far as I know, this is the only d2h service in India which has this feature.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back