HDD Based Player

Ok you really got me there. I was looking for 60 fps cause Popcorn Hour has 60 fps capability . My requirement is that all downloaded 1080p mkv content should play, period. Frankly I really dont know whether the downloaded mkv 1080p content has more than 24 fps but in one of the online WD TV reviews there was mention of lags when mkv's were played at 1080p . Maybe this was before the latest WD update. Hence I was asking you as to how your experience was with mkv's played at 1080p !

Movies are encoded at 24 fps, its the games that make the difference at 60 fps. WD TV plays all .mkv at 24 without any problem. Movies at 60fps are still a dream :)

Last week watched Speed Racer, a 12 GB Blue Ray 1080p/24 in DTS with subtitles without any problem.

Hope that clears the doubt.

Movies are encoded at 24 fps, its the games that make the difference at 60 fps. WD TV plays all .mkv at 24 without any problem. Movies at 60fps are still a dream :)

Last week watched Speed Racer, a 12 GB Blue Ray 1080p/24 in DTS with subtitles without any problem.

Hope that clears the doubt.

Yes it very much does sir. Thanks !!!

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back