HDMI Cable for Optoma HD20 22 or 24AWG

yahoo0212

Hii..
I need to order a HDMI Cable from Monoprice . com
One of my friend s coming in few weeks...
I am planning to hook it up with Optoma HD20 (ordering it too)
Cable Lenght: 35 feet

I want to know which cable out of these to order
1. 22 AWG
A. Standard Speed
B. Professional with Ethernet
2. 24 AWG
A. Standard Speed
B. Professional with Ethernet
c. Flat Type

HDMI Cable

I guess 3D can be only transmitted by High Speed cables which is not available in higher lenghts like 30feet and above,,,
Its only available upto 15 or 25 feet in some category..

Please suggest which HDMI Cable to choose..
Thanks
Yahoo !!

In 24AWG there is a FLAT TYPE cable also available... Is it recommended over the normal round type cable ?
Flat Type is just for easier laying out of cable where its preferable to use a flat cable instead of round cables (For example - Under a carpet). So it really depends on whether its applicable in your setup.
Technically, there will not be any difference in picture quality.

Well I will not be laying this under a carpet or on the floor,, and it will be In-Wall and In-Ceiling installation ... so went ahead with the 24AWG Standard 35Feet HDMI Cable,... Othere than this HDMI Cable for AVR-to-Projector...
also ordered the HDMI Face/Wall Plates to transfer HDMI Data so as to connect a laptop and avr. (One end at the AVR and 2nd at the sofa .. for connecting laptop to pj while working on it....) and all the transmission thru LAN Cables..

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10425&cs_id=1042501&p_id=8200&seq=1&format=2

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back