Suggestion for 25 feet 4K HDMI CABLE with 4k 60hz HDR support

rainbowsong2000

Need suggestion please:

I am having Epson TW9400 projector and the source chain is like this

Shield Pro > Denon 4500 AVR > TW9400 projector. Currently running 30 feet ( I need only 20Feet now ) Blurigger 10.2GHZ HDMI Cable, with this cable i see some stutter in viewing 4k videos.

Googling the internet suggests the HDMI cable should be capable of 18GHZ speed and the version 2.0b. While trying to amazon i can see options for HDMI 2.1 version, HDMI 2.0 b Optical cable etc.... confused now... :( Please help in selecting the right cable.

Blurigger 10.2GHZ HDMI Cable, with this cable i see some stutter in viewing 4k videos.
I had a same problem with Bluerigger cable and TW-9400 . Changed to an (Generic) Optical Hdmi cable and it's absolutely fantastic as far as the PQ is concerned.

Amazon has many Optical HDMI cables, bit expensive but worth the one time investment.

Oh thanks a lot.. i have a doubt what is that port behind called opt.hdmi ?

Iam looking at blurigger optical cable in amazon about 7k will it be compatible to TW9400
I had a same problem with Bluerigger cable and TW-9400 . Changed to an (Generic) Optical Hdmi cable and it's absolutely fantastic as far as the PQ is concerned.

Amazon has many Optical HDMI cables, bit expensive but worth the one time investment.

Oh thanks a lot.. i have a doubt what is that port behind called opt.hdmi ?
Opt.HDMI port:
Connects the power supply port for the optical HDMI cable. However, connection for all the devices is not guaranteed. Make sure to check if your device works beforehand
-from Manual

Opt Hdmi is for connecting Power Supply to ACTIVE Optical HDMI cable not for connecting Hdmi inputs. The Hdmi cable goes to regular Hdmi input port 1 or 2, like any other hdmi cable.

I'm using a Generic Optical HDMI cable provided by my Projector dealer. Most of them are From same source I guess, so you could buy anyone from Amazon, better check out the possibility of easy returns

Hi,

Could you please tell me what is the maximum default resolution you are getting in Apple TV ? Do you have shield too ?

Could you please share the link? I have same kind of systems and wanted to setup in media room.

Thank you ji, hows its working? I will looking for a cable for 11x12 room to connect my benq w2700 with my onkyo avr..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back