HDMI splitter needed for 35ft HDMI cable?

m.a.sara

Hi,

I have already purchased this 35 ft HDMI cable to connect from AVR to projector.

Amazon.com: Aurum Ultra Series High Speed HDMI Cable (35 Ft) - CL3 Rated for In-wall Installation - Supports 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return [Newest Version] - 35 Feet: Electronics

Distance btw projector and screen will be approx. 15Ft (yet to be set up).

As i have bought just a basic hdmi cable, do I need a hdmi splitter bcos of this long cable length (35ft) to increase the video quality? or i can get good quality of video with this basic hdmi cable of more length (35ft)?

rg,
saravanan

Last edited:
I run 35 feet cable between my projector and the AVR. I get perfect signals. I dont think there is any need for a splitter.

Cheers,

Saurabh

I am currently using this cable. The splitter which I am using have one HDMI 1.3 and eight RJ-45 outputs. We may send one source or the output from our A/V receiver- to-eight display devices simultaneously. It also supports 12-bit colour and the distance varies depending on the type of cable we use. However, to ensure the reliability over the longest runs, we'll want to use CAT6, which supports 1080/60 up to 60m.

hdmi to hdmi cable

You don't need any amplifiers. Check KVMSwitchTech as they offer
a wide range of HDMI Cables that allow you to extend your video signal
up to 75ft.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back