Headphones for TV - A pair for couple Sennheiser's RS 175

Posting on behalf of my friend living in the US , He is looking for headphone a pair for a couple to watch TV mainly Netflix
I recommended him Sennheiser's RS 175
I want to know your feedback if anyone using the same or have any other recommendations
he wanted to spend under 250 dollars

I'm using RS 175 for 3-4 years now and they are still going strong. The plastic on the foam ear-covers is now gone but other that there is no problem with these. One word of caution, make sure the wireless router is not near the base station of this unit otherwise there will be dropouts.

My thought - there are plenty of Bluetooth transmitters that can stream to two devices at the same time. Make sure you buy one with a digital input as the analog input sound quality tends to be crappy. Then you can use them with pretty much any Bluetooth headphones - and those Bluetooth headphones can be used with anything else too.

just a heads up - ask them to test it with some bluetooth headphone they have already to see if they can notice a lag - if they can, they should get something that supports aptx Low latency

Latency is a challenge with BT headphones on TV.

maybe the newer tech is better.

You can’t go wrong with RS175. I believe it also supports additional headphones

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back